how to ask a girl out

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k i would like to know some good ideas on how to ask a girl out like so its romantic and all not just the usual "u wanna go out" thing

Reaction score
1. I'm going to xxx. Would you like to come with me?

2. So would you rather go xxx or yyy? xxx? Alright, I'll pick you up at 7.

3. It's your lucky day?
Her: why?
you: you get to go out with me on friday! I pick you up at 7.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no not just like on a date like to be ur gf like u know

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her to be your girlfriend. That's lame. Just ask her out on dates, and keep hanging out with her... She'll get the idea. Always let HER be the one to advance the commitment side of the relationship.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't ask... DEMAND! I mean like me, if I find out that a girl really wants me I just go up to her regardless if she is with her friends or not and say, "Hey your going out with me." (give her a confident look which gives off: If you say no, you just made the biggest mistake of your pathetic life.)

BOOM! 9 out of 10 times it worked for me!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Dude, don't ask... DEMAND! I mean like me, if I find out that a girl really wants me I just go up to her regardless if she is with her friends or not and say, "Hey your going out with me." (give her a confident look which gives off: If you say no, you just made the biggest mistake of your pathetic life.)

BOOM! 9 out of 10 times it worked for me!
I'll never understand how many DJs seem to advocate 'shes less likely to say no'. I've always wanted her to say no if she doesnt want to date me.... Why the hell would I want to date someone who secretly doesn't want to date me?

Given I use "let's go see a movie" and so on, but thats because I advocate being the driver. Drive the relationship, be the man. Don't try to persuade her to say something she doesn't mean however.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Smooth as Anything! If you re-read in my post you will read the part that says *if I find out that a girl really wants me* that is why i demand afterwards to strongly show her the confidence I have. It's not about pursuading someone to like you, its showing her that you are different from the other guys.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
*if I find out that a girl really wants me*
Sweep her off her feet if you discover that. Make it interesting, not "Hey babe we're going out".

Chica A's friends tell Smooth that she REALLY likes him. Smooth, trusting her friends decides to make the move on this fair lady and sees her in the hall. Knowing she will unquestionably say yes to his request, he will chose the most dangerous method he has in his arsenal to ask her out.

By dangerous I mean most she would 'melt' and you would be 'destroyed' if she said no. I can't really persay suggest a way to do that, but in every situation there is always a number of options and a good DJ can think up something brilliant on the spot when given tools to deal with, which you always are.

Of course, each to his own. I'm not saying your method doesn't work, I just prefer to use my own, and see yours neglects mystery, excitement etc... Of course, this is high school, so I'm sure your method has a very good turnout.

Bah, to be redundant, do as you please aslong as it works. Choose those who you take advice from wisely as well :)