how to approach this girl...help

varsityeagle89

Reaction score
Hey guys ive spotted a really gorgous girl at school.. I think shes new to our school, and i know all of her friends that she talks too.. Well shes a junior and im a sophmore.. IM in football and shes a cheerleader.. I heard shes really nice and stuff... SO playas how do i approach her, what do i say?? I think one of my friends will introduce me to her soon... What would u guys do, and how long to keep the conversation, i wanna keep something intresting and long...Well ill greatly appricate if u guys would help...THanx

p.s. i got aim... littletmac023, if anyone wants to help me out there..thanx

Matt

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would either do wut luke says or hav ur friend introduce her to u. no shame in gettin some help from ur boy...after that, kinda talk about wutever. jus the fact that u wanted to talk to her should kinda clue her in that u like her

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
like luke said just go talk to her. make it count. first impressions are everything. do you want your friend introducing you to her just like every other guy has gotten to know her or do you want to walk up to her and tell her "i've seen you around, but i don't know you" "what is your name?" "cool, i'm (yourname)" "are you new?" "where are you from?" "one of my friends lives down there" "so you're a cheerleader?" "how did you get into that?" "cool, well, i've got to go, here's my number, call me".

simple. what other guy has given her your a number. if she's interested, she'll call.

thats just one way. there are a thousand ways to do it. just get out of your comfort zone.