How to approach a girl while she's listening to her ipod?

marines_hooorah

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this new girl on the bus into school. She's decently hot, and I was going to start a conversation with her. However, she has her ipod on and looks out the window the whole time. Anyone got any good ideas on how to start a short conversation? I don't know if she'd hear me if I tried to start one because of the ipod. So just some creative ways to break the ice?

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
An ipod is a great conversational piece. You can tell alot about someone from what is on it. Its almost like you're carrying around a box with your personality inside.
All you need is the will to make the initial "hi" and you could have a great conversation just looking through her ipod.

Reaction score
Sit next to her and start jamming to whatever song she is playing.

More than just tapping your foot - get creative and make her laugh.

She will likely take out an earplug to say something to you...BAM, proceed forward.

the d-rock

Don Juan
Reaction score
also too a lot of times its hard to go indirect especially when the woman is doing something. You can just go pretty direct if you want tell her you couldnt help but notice her and wondering if she was single? this has worked for me to get girls off the phone or texting.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesnt think you're a freak or have a bad image of you....try something bold
go sit down next to her...pull out the earbud closest to you or headphone...and start singing a song...now song selection..."let's get it on" by marvin gaye or "sexual healing"...be creative...but dont choose something too emotional or marriage related cause that kind of stuff might frighten her...be creative though....if you suck at singing..she'll laugh and then you can take it from there...if you're good..she'll look into your eyes and be going "damn so so sexy"...if she just looks at you thinking wtf...move on..she has no sense of humor..and no interest in you...

something more subtle...sit next to her and tap her on the shoulder..and then do the usual...hey what are you listening too..oh, i like bla bla bla...yes blabla bla...

up to you..good luck..just take some sort of action..
but when choosing a way to approach remember
Confucius say, "Going too far is as bad as not going far enough"

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would either grab her iPod and comment about her songs (if she has it on her lap) or else I would take her earphones off and start chatting.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a pair of headphones and put them in and then sit down next to her.
Then ask to see her ipod and calmly unplug her headphones and plug yours in.
Act like your doing nothing unusual.
Turn the music up louder and ignore her for a bit as she asks you what the fvck your doing and then finally laugh so she knows you were joking the whole time.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
pull out one of her earphones, "so, what bad music do you like listening to?"