how to act with classmates

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys, i've been searchin' through the forum, but i haven't found anything on this topic. i don't wanna know how to conquest girls in general, i want to know how to act with girls in your same class, in high school. when you're new, how should you act? should you be the one to go and introduce or just wait for some of them to come, or let people you already know introduce you to them, or what else?! then, should you start goin' out in the evenings with your new classmates, or this would make you sound desperate, so you should keep goin' out with old pals?
gimme many advices, not only about these questions, but about everything you should know when you join a new high school!
thank you so much, hope you answer, guys!

peace out:p

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
hi guys, i've been searchin' through the forum, but i haven't found anything on this topic. i don't wanna know how to conquest girls in general, i want to know how to act with girls in your same class, in high school. when you're new, how should you act? should you be the one to go and introduce or just wait for some of them to come, or let people you already know introduce you to them, or what else?! then, should you start goin' out in the evenings with your new classmates, or this would make you sound desperate, so you should keep goin' out with old pals?
gimme many advices, not only about these questions, but about everything you should know when you join a new high school!
thank you so much, hope you answer, guys!

peace out:p
Well, in a new school you want to get noticed. In order to do so, you need to have confidence. Try to get noticed by classmates either by participation (since many people wont participate, its VERY EASY to get noticed just by participation), by your witty comments (I make a ton of witty comments in History and I always have the attention of my surrounding classmates), etc. Also, don't try to be an azz. People are nice and will treat you nicely too if you do.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean with witty comments?! i'm sorry but i'm not english mother-languaged, so i don't know some terms:)
another question: i always treat people nicely and in a friendly way, in fact they always admire me and want to stay with me. after the first 2 - 3 weeks (i don't really know why) they end up tryin to disrespectin' me... why?!!?! this happens all of a sudden, so it always catches me unprepared.
what should i do the first day? should i start to introduce myself or just let other people introduce themselves to me?

Reaction score
witty just means smart. it can either be smart in a literal since like you know everything the teacher is asking or funny. try to do both though, without getting kicked out of class

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but that's exactly what i usually do! and that's one of the things that got me appear as the class clown in my ex-high-school. i mean, girls liked that and i made out with 3 classmates so far, but bein' clownish brought my pals to disrespect me...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question: I made mad moves last year n the year before as an AFC n most oft he hott chicks in my grade just consider me a friend, btu i changed a LOT over the summer...
I also used to ahve the rep as a big stoner[which iw asn't..] and i don't smoke anymore.
How can I improve my rep and redo my name with these girls?

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved quite a bit in my middle and high school years. I've found what worked best for me was keep a silent confidence. When I would walk into a class for the first time I would open the door, look at the room (not the people)...then walk up to the teacher (still not looking at the students) and introduce myself with a smile and ask "Where should I sit?" If the teacher says just to find a spot, I will patiently scan the seats in a timely manner and then pick a spot saying "This will do for now." (so that the teacher knows this isn't your final decision)

As class would go, I would simply go about paying attention and doing my work, not making a fool out of myself. Also when the class clown would make a remark, instead of laughing outright, I would give out a slight "heh" (my best description) while giving a half smile...at this point I would then turn to a girl with the half smile on my face and make eyecontact, then I would get back to my work. Basically study your enviroment. Honestly though...I wasn't exactly the ugliest kid in the school so it might not work for most guys. Worth a shot though.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if you're not new anymore? I've been at my school for a year now, and because I was shy when I first moved here, I blew my chances at the new guy impression. I'm sick of sitting in the library during lunch when I could go to some fast food place with my friends. I'm not an ugly guy either. I've had hot girls like me, including one that looked exactly like Kristen Kreuk. I'm shooting myself in the foot every day I don't talk to someone at school.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No Son..... That's not the way to do it

The best way to get noticed and always be sorrounded by people is to be funny. :D And Laugh a lot , that's how I usually do it. Everyone usually get comfortable around me, and they treat me different ways. Yeah... Sometimes they try to disrespect me, but if they do that I just tell them that if they don't respect me I'll stave them in the face.:rolleyes: :eek: