How to Achieve Emotional Control

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the most important aspect of our lives/game - emotional control - which directly influences personal power. Having set new goals for myself, I realize that there are going to be lots of emotional obstacles in the way as there were in the past. Not only does having emotional control give you greater power to get what you want, it also attracts those weaker (particularly females) who are looking to leech from your own personal security. Anyway, I did not write this article, but I thought I would share since it relates to the scope of this forum and summarizes so many aspects to help one achieve emotional control:

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl12.shtml

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That link provides a valuable collection of ideas. Thank you for posting it blueguy. I encourage others to consider the possibilities in mastering this skill.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

Very cool stuff.

It's cool to see stuff "you've been doing right" and "you've been doing wrong" laid out like that.

In a world of AFC's, this sort of skill really sets a DJ apart from average and/or frustrated.

It's a great "how to" for DJ thinking.

Good find!

.... tips, sticky, bible material, etc.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent. Thanks, blueguy! :up:

jackofasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Excellent. Thanks, blueguy! :up:

Yeah i've been reading this because i KNOW that i'm a basket case emotionally. People swear that i'm bipolar. So basically.. what i want to know is how many people have DONE this and what can you tell everyone here that'll make this stick.