How strong is your PIMP Hand?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...it was 2 of my buds, and two brothers(-in-laws). I call them my in-laws because that's what they refer to me, even though I'm just dating their sister.... anyway, we're there fishing in this pond, I'm leading the derby like a true alpha male would... 3 hours into our fishing, peeps started getting hungry. Since we were in such a hurry to get to the pond, we didn't bother to grab any food. We had enough beers to last us through the night but, hunger was setting in.... no one wanted to leave the pond to go into town to get a pizza.... the derby was too important :) ....then my bud hops on the cellphone to call up his girl to bring us over some food. He was denied. I watched, contemplating whether I should try myself, after 2 others tried calling their women (one of my DJ buds called 3 chics in a row, denied) ...I said, '..give me that phone... I'll get us some food.' One of my bro-in-laws turns to me and says, 'Dude, you will not be able to get her to bring us food... you don't know her like we do.' I said that it was worth a try.... and after she begged me not to make her get up out of bed, get some food together, and drive 20 minutes to our fishing location, she caved in, and everyone was fed that night. :) ....before she left, she said to me, 'You are spoiled, how many women that you know of would get out of bed in the middle of the night, drive all the way over here in the rain, to make sure you don't starve? You know how many? Just one... me.'

As I thought about what she said, I realized that, I'm one hell of a pimp. :) I guess it comes easier being in a LTR.... being a pimp that is. ;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she is trying to convince you that you have a good thing going..so you better not even look at other women.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
sounds like she is trying to convince you that you have a good thing going..so you better not even look at other women.
I'm a lucky man Star.... truly. There is no reason for me to creep. Why would I need to, you know? I've dated so many, to get where I am today. I'm very blessed, and I don't straight trip over the fact that I can still mack with the best of them, regardless of my 'exclusive only' status. I thank God everyday for all that I have.