How should I tell her?

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this girl who I am very good friends with and I like her ALOT. We hang out often possibly for the past 2-3 months and basically I have been giving her alot of eye contact and she has given it back alot. I usually do alot of kino and like grab her hand and comment on how soft her skin it and the weird thing is I am unsure if I should make a move and advance this further because I think she KNOWS I like her but I am unsure if I tell her maybe she will reject. The other dilema is she CONTSTANTLY talks about this other guy and she tells me how he would be her PERFECT boyfriend I usually just don't really respond. Should I do something or is she basically telling me to move on by saying she is interested in another guy?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. On one hand I'd like to tell you to stick it out. There's a chance there is no other guy and she's just saying this to get a rise out of you, maybe trying to force your hand and ask her out. I've played that game before and it's not too uncommon for girls to do things like this from time to time.

On the other hand you don't want to be that guy lurking in the shadows if there indeed is another guy she's interested in. Listening to her go on an on about someone else will make you feel pretty bad about yourself and form you into an emotional tampon. That'd be pretty bad.

Tough situation bud. Really a judgment call on your part I suppose.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. I do feel like **** when she mentions his name 100x a day.. I need to tthink this one out

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I would lose anything but the fact that we hang out so often I really don't know how to make it seem like I want to ask her out.. any tips?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
^ Good answer.

Flirt. That's the sheer basis of any game. If you don't know how, learn. :up:
Escalate her feelings, and ask her out. It's not hard.

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am trying to escalate feelings I give her alot of eye contact, kino and everything.. she gives me alot of eye contact also.. I really love this girl.. I will see where it leads.. could she be possibly mentioning this guy to see if i make a move?

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should start dating another girl at the same time, before you know it shell be ****ing the guy she REALLY likes...

This is exactly what happened to me...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
make a move now or else you'll be friend zoned and well you know the rest.

maybe you could even wait until she mentions that guy and just be like. SH, enough about him, lets fcuk or something...

well big mistake is if you let her rant on about him to you.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

I think that "telling" a girl you like her is BAD. It just seems that "talking" about it doesn't help. Girls want a guy to take action.

As Young MC says "bust a move."

Try this. Do your eye contact thing (that sounds real cute btw) but try to be close (close enough so that you would be able to head butt her... joking I know you love her... *sigh*). Glance at her lips then back to her eyes.

If she backs off, play it cool and try again later.

If she leans forward or opens her mouth a bit more or catches her breath, goes a bit red, gets that look in her eye... you know? if you get "signs" then KISS HER!!!

As for this other chump. You're doing the right thing. Ignore him. Ignore her when she mentions him. From the sound of it she is trying to get a reaction out of you. Don't bite, coz she is hanging out with YOU.

Don't be a *****. "Talking" is not sexy. Taking action is. Even if she just wants to be friends taking action will make you more sexy. She might have a "well hello!" moment.

And finally... You are not disrespecting her or your friendship by making a move. She'll be flattered.

JJ

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow! this is my situation exactly. Except I know the girl wouldn't be receptive to a kiss. Not because she doesn't like me but because she is just uptight about stuff like that. I want to tell my girl just so I can stop thinking about her a$$. I"ve definitely already been friendzoned. I think for my own sanity i've got to tell her i like her.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to this BS... this is what my girl does...

I saw her writing an email and asked her who she was writing to. She was writing to this dude that she has told me she likes. I immediatly start ignoring her and going on about my business. SHe then comes over to me and starts flirting with me. She threw stuff at me and then made me listen to something on her phone and was leaning all up against me. I don't understand.... anybody got any suggestions for me?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Sanyo7878

Yeah, I got a suggestion.

Keep doing what you are doing until she starts throwing things at you. When she starts with any kind of physical and slightly aggressive flirtation pick her up, spin her round, throw her on the bed/lounge/grass and do some WWE moves on her... I got a feeling something might happen...

If thats not your style next time she leans against you get a nice firm grip around her hips and hold her close. Look into her eyes... ahhh...

Sounds to me like she is trying to force you to step up.

You're in the friendzone coz YOU put yourself there. If you want to be seen as more than a friend act like more than a friend.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop acting like her friend and start being a MAN. If you dont know how to be a man, be bold, get out of your comfort zone, stop over analyzing what you think her response will be and DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO because you a MAN and you DO what you want. Then come back and read this again in 5 years and youll see that im right.