How should i go about this approach

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Im not sure how I should approach this one chick, heres the scenario.

About two weeks before I moved from SB to MH, I was down in MH for the weekend. There was a party that I went to. I met this one hb6. When i first approached her at the party I used the approach Ive been using and its working well. Said hey, she replied, Asked for her name , went for a handshake when I heard her start to say hers, someone stepped in the way and then I noticed she put her hand over the arms of the person that stepped in the middle to shake my hand (She didnt see my handshake attempt), at this point Im thinkin shes wanting to hit on me, well anyways that night we had alot of light kino going and I gave her some neg hits, we got along really good.

Now I moved to MH's school. Been here for a week have no classes with her but see her every now and then. How should I go about approaching her. Ive been kind of confused about this since i dont want to reintroduce using the same approach.

-ChroN

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop her and say, "hey! how are you?"

--Mission

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, that sounds kinda good, she walks with one of my best friends to one of his classes. Ive tried using him as a wingman for her to talk to me, but it hasnt worked that well. Other than her asking me what classes I had. I think she might be slowly losing interest thats why I want to make an approach soon. Ive been doing more sarging in this past week I moved here than I have in the past three months. I feel like Im getting somewhere and im becoming a bit more confortable with cold approaching, although I have ran into a few ****blocks around the finer chicks.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, greet her. Keep the conversation short and interesting, then go to class. Don't talk to her EVERY time you see her, just often enough to build up the interest again, and then take her out.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 6? That doesn't sound too hard, just use some basic ****. Skilla Staz has a good idea.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went smooth.

Me : Hey hb6
Her : Hey, im going to my locker
We both walk to her locker
Me : So how have you been
Her : Good (And she said something I dont remember too)
Me : So what class are you going too?
Her : Mr. S
Me : Oh really I just came from there
Her : What are we doing?
Me : Watching a movie
Her : Im getting tired of that class
Me : Me too well we gotta get to class so Il talk to you later
Her : Bye

Didnt get no kino. I didnt see her where i normally do she was farther in hall, I was planning on stopping her by sticking my arm out in front of her and bringing her in towards me while saying hey, how have you been.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is a 6, she is not a HB.
Find a spot where she is alone, then go and work your magic.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine, I never see her alone, I dont have any classes with her and rarely see her in the halls. When homeboy throws another party Im sure thatl be a good time to get some rapport.