How should I act to this girl?

VAboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I like when I texted her to go see a movie she never responded.... The next day at school I just talked n flirted like always and she acted a little different, kind of reserved. A few days went by and she started to act like her old self. Is there anyway for me to still hookup with her? Anyone experience this? She was probably surprised when I asked her.

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!

Girl like this is not worth your time, whatsoever.
(that is if "her old self" is ignoring you)

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

can sumbody tell me was this a good idea..I asked a girl that I have been liking for awhile how she feels about me like do she like or love me...she said that she loved me and did not want me out of her life...on what levels should I believe her..she's so non chalant so I can't really tell what she's feeling..im kinda lost

surfdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
VAboi you need to give us more background..

But yeah I hate it when b!tches are hot and cold..

and JDTHADJ it doesn't cost money to start your own threads you know..lol
but yeah asking her how she feels was definitely NOT a good idea. AFCs do it all the time and it pretty much ruins your chances with her.

You find out how she feels about you through her actions...(like whether she calls you, how she acts around you..when you go in and kiss her does she kiss you back or turn away?) that kind of thing.

from what I can tell the reason she does not want you out of her life is so she can using you to feel good about herself..she loves the attention that you give her but she does not intend to give you anything back.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just asked her about it and then you wouldnt be wondering. You didn't to protect you ego. Taking action is more important that trying to look and act like a DJ all the time. Try again. Don't let her ignore it this time.

Don't automatically next every girl who turns you down. Keep them as friends if you think you can without falling for them. They are social proof and help expand your social circle. They also help you gte comfortable with and understand women. This doesn't mean be a typical nice guy and spend too much time on her, however.

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn surf its like u just what my brain been tryna tell..so now im thinkin if she gonna use me im goin to use her..like for instance I only asked her how she feel cuz I wanted 2 see if she would say anything just 2 keep me around..and she proved me right..but surf now im thinkin that I could turn this around 2 my advantage...watchu think bro...btw I cant figure out how create a thread to save my balls all..much thanx

Last edited:

surfdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol when you're on the forum homepage theres a lil blue buttom that says 'New Thread' on the top left hand corner of your screen. =]

you got a game plan? lets hear it

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
new world

well I got 2 thinking and I thought 2 myself damn why would she go through all this trouble by telling me that she loves me and doesn't want me out her life..I mean I been talking 2 her 4 a year and evrything was good in the beginning..but now she doesn't call hardly...she'll text her ass off tho..but like I said earlier she don't give off the feeling that she wants me 2 leave..but when I don't contact her after awhile she calls and tells me how much she missed me.I mean she is very cute and she even said she was ready 4 sex but I don't know what happened..but me being me I aint sit around tryna figure out..the crazy part iz I got mad feelings 4 her..but u can tell by how long the msg iz lol..I just wanna know what I should do 2 figure how she really feels..WTF!

Reaction score
Isnt this a common situation for a lot of people?

but when I don't contact her after awhile she calls and tells me how much she missed me.
Sounds like she just wants what she cannot have. I would personally get irriated and just tell her to stop messing around and either go for me or get out of my way. You dont have to be rude, you can just tell it to her in a polite but firm way.

Or maybe be more reserved.