how should a Don Juan respond when a girl threatens to punch him in the balls

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while driving....

don't know how to react to that. Some of my basic human interaction skills aren't down pat so it's like the PUA knowledge has no format to go over sometimes so it laid it's own groundwork

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Playfully or seriously? There's a huge difference there. It it's serious, warn her not to try anything stupid. If it's playful, just be funny.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
Playfully or seriously? There's a huge difference there. It it's serious, warn her not to try anything stupid. If it's playful, just be funny.
half/half - this girl has a good personality

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
while driving....

don't know how to react to that. Some of my basic human interaction skills aren't down pat so it's like the PUA knowledge has no format to go over sometimes so it laid it's own groundwork
Even if she is only playfully threatening to punch you in the balls - you have to ask yourself: 'Why does she think she can get away with even *saying* that to you?'

I bet you there are other guys out there, she would not even dare say that to

san1

Don Juan
Reaction score
"sure, I've always wanted to die in a fiery crash with someone, might as well be with you"

san1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Even if she is only playfully threatening to punch you in the balls - you have to ask yourself: 'Why does she think she can get away with even *saying* that to you?'

^^

And that.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Should I have actually asked her that humorously?

san1 said:
"sure, I've always wanted to die in a fiery crash with someone, might as well be with you"
I understand seeing things from multiple angles is the key to being humorous and I am working on it. I try to predict and think about the jokes I see on TV shows such as Cheers and other sit coms. Like I said tho, I lack knowledge of basic human interaction

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer.

Edit:

Bah, stupid forum censor. Won't let me use a hotlink that has a "bad" word in in it :down:

uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bitch_please.jpg

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Dante420 said:
Should I have actually asked her that humorously?
I would put her in her place - but that doesn't really repair anything. The issue is that you have obviously already lost the frame.

I've been there before (losing the frame) - the only way to get it back is to continue to display masculine excellences with your interactions with her.

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I argued with a girl...I was telling her that she liked me, and she was saying that she did not. I told her that she would not be so mad that I was being a jerk if she did not like me, and then she said "maybe I like you". So I said "I win", she yells "no you didn't", and I kiss her. Right after that she kicks me in the nuts, and then says "that was wrong for you to do". :rolleyes:

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she was joking, I would turn it around on her and say
"tit- for tat , you touch my balls I touch your boobs the same way"

Her reaction will tell you if she's interested... and also... she'll think twice about punching your balls.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
"damn... you're kinky"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
How should a Don Juan respond when a girl threatens to punch him in the balls while driving....
Follow these instructions:
1-Safely pull over & bring the vehicle to a full stop.:cool:
2-Tell the girl to get out of your car.:cuss:
3-Put on your blinker & rejoin the flow of trafic when it's safe to do so.:moon:
4-Call another female friend and enjoy the rest of your evening.:flowers:

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Follow these instructions:
1-Safely pull over & bring the vehicle to a full stop.:cool:
2-Tell the girl to get out of your car.:cuss:
3-Put on your blinker & rejoin the flow of trafic when it's safe to do so.:moon:
4-Call another female friend and enjoy the rest of your evening.:flowers:

I LOVE you people...

someone in the crowd: You people? What you mean you people?