How old were you when you found this site and how did you find it?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 18 and starting my freshman year of college. I was googling things about getting girls and stumbled upon the DJ Bible thanks to Google. I saw a link to this forum, signed up for an account and never looked back.

Over the years, I have seen posts and threads about some guys being virgins in their mid 20s, 30 and if I recall correctly there may have been somebody around 40 or so. Anyway, I wonder what the general consensus around here is.

I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones who found this place at such a young age and made a lot of basic mistakes at 18-19 that many newcomes are making at 27.

Paulboyrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was

I was 19 years old when I found this site after searching google as to figure out what this girl I was dating was doing to me and why. It's only been a month since I've joined so I can fix my mistakes for the next one.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Hint: MikeThirty-Twoct lol

I actually started out in an incel forum as a 28 yo virgin. Then I got into "game" stuff and found this site through a guy that also used game to cure his late bloomer status.

I'm still here because I enjoy the topics.

My "first" was a 26 yo drug and alcohol counselor. I don't drink or do drugs, but she told me that, "The first step is admitting that you have a problem, and the next step is seeing a professional like me for 'help.'" My "therapy session" was at a motel lol.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 24 when I wondered why it didn't worked out with a girl and started looking on the internet for answers, somehow I stumbled on this site.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I was 35. This sounds like a line, but it's true. I joined because my d*ck was too big for my girlfriend and I wanted to know if there was any hope for the relationship. There wasn't. Not only that, she was a computer scientist who figured out about the forum and posted a reply to my question. Someone wrote "Keep your b*tch off the computer!" Classic. Maybe the mods can dig that up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 48 when I joined here. I was about to turn 49, which freaked me out because that meant I was close to 50. I had always been the "cool, older guy" and I was concerned about that image becoming just "that old man". I was looking into seduction material to see if I could offset my age with some sort of behavior, and I ran across this site through Google.

Since I had already had a lifetime of experience when I came here, a lot of the advice here seemed obvious, a lot of it seemed rather adolescent, and a lot of it just seemed straight up stupid. Pook's stuff to me sounds like it was written by a talented high school junior.

Of course this forum didn't exist when I started dating and was making my mistakes. That's when it would have been most beneficial for me to read it.

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
26, this year. Joined the forum because I was fell for a good friend and needed advice to make it through the situation. Stayed to force myself into making some of the changes I'd like to make.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
My account was made in 2010, so I was 20. I found out about this website after posting a girl related question on the GameFAQs forum. A poster replied and told me to read the "Nice Guy vs. Jerk" thread made by Pook. After reading it, I've attained so much information that I had to sign up for the forums for more.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 34, next month will be 2yrs.

Any success I had prior to here was from RL experience & reading David Deangelo & The System, pua stuff.

But what sent me here was right after I got dumped by ha I almost couldn't remember her name. Nice, anyway she was a slutty good time, worshipped me for about 4mo. Deep down I knew I screwed up gave her to much power over me. Lost frame etc, Good ole Google lead me here.
I enjoy reddit aswell, they have some decent post on there.

TheVampSlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
13. I was a total loser who asked for advice on yahoo answers to people who know nothing about the game. Some guy answered that I should look up Tao of Badass online. I did, and learned about PUAs. I read The Game by Neil Strauss. I searched online for high school PUAs. I found sosuave's high school forum. After a while I made my own account. I'm 16 now and it has changed my life for the better.

Edit: it took a while to begin changing, but I have now. It was specially hard given that I rarely meet new people.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Was tired of my woeful success rate with women and as tired of advice like "tell her how you feel" "you just need to meet the right one" etc

As soon as I looked into it I figured I'd been making every mistake it's possible to make and began to turn things around.

Reaction score
I was 13. I was always getting teased by my friends, and didn't get as much attention as I wanted from girls. I found the Tao of Badass, and I began searching for other ebooks. I came across the Book of Pook, which led me to this website.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 .....wasnt particularly bad with women but just couldn’t keep any consistency with them and couldn’t understand why i could always have girls i didn’t want but never girls i was actually into

A particularly insane cocaine wh1ore brought me here after i discovered she was using my head as a chessboard , i enjoyed a good spell after that with my new found knowledge with a few women telling me they liked how id changed and now knew what i wanted

Unfortunately I’m currently on hiatus from women got too much messy stuff going on in other areas of my life to be spinning plates successfully at the moment but hoping to be back in business before the end of the year

Watch this space

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 23. My fiancee (who was my high school sweetheart) had dumped me, and I had no clue how to date women outside of the school setting. So I did a search for dating tips. I ended up on getgirls.com and read a bunch of articles. One of the repeated terms I saw on that site was "Don Juan", so I ended up googling something like "Don Juan Dating Tips" and the rest is history.