how often you date a girl?

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
how often you date a prospected LTR girl ?
ask a girl once a week? (anti-dump tips)
what if she is busy...wait another week?
ask again.

I date college girl with jobs so thats make things more complicated getting a free time with her.
also i am still in college too at the same time i have a job too.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 times a week, usually once.

ONce it gets more serious, a little more, but don't push it.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone. I followed the once or twice rule and the girls thought while I was busy with life, they didn't treat me great.

A better question would be "what's the max you should see her" - I'd say about 3-4 days a week.

You do ask her out for one day of the week, if she wants to see you on other days. She must initiate it or hint at it - cause I don't have time to consistently setup date after date.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about dating, it's about sex.

Generally, dating every week doesn't make you better than anyone else, all it's doing is raising your confidence and lowering your money count.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 days a week????:crackup: if you say so

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just see her enough so that u spend ENOUGH time togeather, but not TOO MUCH time that u will get bored.... see how things go.. some couples can see eachother 4-5 days a week and not get bored with one another, and some will see one another only 1 -2 times a week and will get bored... Its about YOU and HER and how things are with you... But the general amount of time that you should spend with your gf is about 2 - 3 times a week