How often do guys BS to their friends about girls?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do guys generally BS fictional crap to their friends?

I just realized this today, that one of my friends who's 26 might be BSing me about women.

He tells me about these girls he's ****ed and how glorious it is. With him living his mom i cant see how often he could even be doing this. Yet at the same time he's moping around his EX-gf in another state who he already broken off with and hopes to get back with.
Besides the only people i assume he's fvcked was his past gfs.
His personality tells more about him than does his words.

Him and his other friend tell each other about girls such and such. But his other friend who i know is a typical nice guy and cant picture in my head him going out with women.

But when he asks about me i have no storys to tell. if anything just old stories from the summer. He expects me to open up about this, but i cant cause i only have true stories to tell...id never lie to a friend. and he feels left out of the picture cause he reveals what's real and lies and i dont reciprocate any stories back. Which explains why him and his friend are closer than me and him.

I know i have other friends who probably BS too, since everyone's doing it should i even bother with it?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solo1
How often do guys generally BS fictional crap to their friends?

I just realized this today, that one of my friends who's 26 might be BSing me about women.

He tells me about these girls he's ****ed and how glorious it is. With him living his mom i cant see how often he could even be doing this. Yet at the same time he's moping around his EX-gf in another state who he already broken off with and hopes to get back with.
Besides the only people i assume he's fvcked was his past gfs.
His personality tells more about him than does his words.

Him and his other friend tell each other about girls such and such. But his other friend who i know is a typical nice guy and cant picture in my head him going out with women.

But when he asks about me i have no storys to tell. if anything just old stories from the summer. He expects me to open up about this, but i cant cause i only have true stories to tell...id never lie to a friend. and he feels left out of the picture cause he reveals what's real and lies and i dont reciprocate any stories back. Which explains why him and his friend are closer than me and him.

I know i have other friends who probably BS too, since everyone's doing it should i even bother with it?
what a stupid post.

are you asking if you should lie about girls you've been with? -hell no.

firstly, why do you care if ur friends have been or haven't been getting girls? who cares.

secondly, if you want some stories, get your ass out in the field and stop being a homo.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a loser who always lies about sex. I think he's maybe been with 2 girls, one who looked like she didn't shower and another pond-scum looking broad with a kid. He tries to talk like he gets with hot girls everyday. The guy's a total loser and is ugly as a pile of dog sh*t. If you can't tell already, I hate this motherf*cker.

Anyway, there was a girl who was fat and unattractive, but he lied and said she was his girlfriend, saying things like "I can't keep my hands off her" and "she's too nice, I need a freaky girl." Whatever....

Anyway, this girl found out that he'd been saying this sh*t and went and confronted him in front of his house in front of everyone that he tried to impress (it was a setup) and she just ripped him.... What does Mr. Casanova do? Starts crying.... literally.... Got him to admit he was lying about sex....

F*cking faggot.