How much patience do you show ??

MIKED777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the deal fellas, Im 27 years old, and i got 4 or 5 girls im sarging right now. a 47 year old hot milf with a hot 18 year old daughter....haha,i got a 29 year old cutie about an 8. another 40 year old milf, and a 27 year old hot mexican chick.

my concern is the last chick...

weve had some good conversations on the phone, but sometimes she doesnt return my calls right away , or she makes excuses for another date.

so i told her yesterday that she needed to get with the program or ill move on and move along. this was a sort of bluff on my part, because i really want to tag this girl doggie style, but i figured she started **** testing me a bit and needed to make a stand.

my question to you is was this the right kind of play in the game? if so what should be my next action if she doesnt call me back??

how would you guys play this

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With as much a$$ as you are getting you should know the answer to this.

I show alot of patience with girls though, I never get upset or angry with them. If they are flakey I just don't deal with them anymore.

Always be willing to show her that you will walk. I think you telling her that was a mistake since you didn't really feel it.

If she doesn't call you back it depends on the situation. I think your best bet is to move on.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
it could work or it couldnt work. props for trying that approach though

b

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are bad with returning calls, no biggie, just relax and go bang your other girls ; )

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drew
girls are bad with returning calls, no biggie, just relax and go bang your other girls ; )
Oh my God...look what the cat dragged in.

How've ya been?

Boxer45

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya man girls are the biggest flakes, if you wanna be a true playa u wont and cant get upset. Thats why most guys aint cut out for the playa business cus they cant deal with the stupid ass games these females play. I say dont give her no ultimatum, just go with the flow, if you say get with the program or im walking then she is just gonna say ok then walk. U need to show her that u think she is worth the trouble, and that your not like all the other guys, and be more patient with her. Maybe she is just busy or tired from work that she doesnt wanna talk. But show some more patience with her and tell her that when she wants to chill to call u up, and dont call her, i bet she will call and for being so patient i guarantee u will be hitting it doggystyle all night long.