how much has your hometown changed?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
born in brooklyn grew up in miami but man has it gotten congested here .Love the girls but that about it unless you work in hospitality you are screwed !How has your home town changed.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's difficult for me to figure out what my "hometown" is. I lived in a number of different places between birth and finishing high school at age 18.

Some places where I once resided have gotten worse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to try our tacos bro…it’s the best in the state.
Tacos look good. Yes, the Rio Grande Valley is known for great tacos and amazing Mexican food overall.

In Texas, the areas closest to the border have the best authentic Mexican food. There are plenty of good, authentic Mexican options in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio too. Of the big metro areas, I think San Antonio likely has the best Mexican food.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol cmon man….You have to try our tacos bro…it’s the best in the state.
Tacos Junior on Sheridan Ave right on the Denver city line. It seems that you have to speak Spanish there though, LOL.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved from Melbourne, a city of more than 4 million people, to Darwin, on the other side of Australia, which has a population of around 150k. I have been here in Darwin for over 20 years, but the worst thing that has changed is that we now station U.S. Marines, so when they are in town, the bars turn into an absolute ****fest.