How much for a fukk and suck?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on few dates again....no luck whatsoever...the usual stuff...getting IOIs left and right...make out at the end of the date....me being C&F...the works!
Then then next day I call/text mesaage..and I am being ignored.
I am geting tired of this...not to be able to make past the first date,so I've talking to all my friends about it.,some are even girls..and actually got a hold of the ones who didnt return my call the next day. So...certain pattern I see that everyone is mentioning. Plus I want to get some feedback from the people in this fine community.:)
The feedback from guys I hear:..Yes I meet women mostly off the internet...so I guess I meet the worst of the worst and they are not worth sh1t and I should just stop dating women off the fukking internet!...I tottaly agree with this!..
Women:...I talked to somewhat hot chicks who are friends and got bf..so there was no reason for them to lie. They all got rules that I could never meet! Like:
1. She never calls the guy first week...I would have to call everytime and initiate a date.
2.She would not date a guy who didnt pay for her on a date!...
3.She wants to be treated like a princes...ie. guys must open the door for her...give her compliments...all the AFC sh1t I hate!
Basically..from what I hear from women..if I am not a complete door mat the first week of dating...I stand no chance.!
So am a little scared here...and I do mean it..I am scared. Back when I was AFC..I had better dating experience overall....and now when I dont play their head games and being a man..they dont call me back!
...Here's what some women said who I did go on a date once and never hear from them again:
1.You are too ****y...I hate ****yness!
2.I was insulted when you made me pay on our date you invited me to in a first place!...(...the b1tch didnt even offer ,she expected it!)
3.I dont call guys..they call me!( good one!)
4.some quote from one girl that reperesents most of them :"thats what seperates being a gentleman from being an ass.hole
That a guy dosent have to pay but he wants to pay to show her how much he likes her by taking care of her and her needs."

I am being different...not like the rest of the AFCs women like to date and make them do things for her. But being presented with such a wide choice of AFCs who are ready to worship her...I dont see how I can successfully land a hot looking girl.

Everything that is taught in the community works in theory...and perhpas on occasion in real life. But what I mostly see in real life dating...is considered AFC behaviour...and it works better too. Maybe it's better act like AFC the first few dates and then turn tables around?...I dunno...sounds more like a prostitution to me!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
Women:...I talked to somewhat hot chicks who are friends and got bf..so there was no reason for them to lie. They all got rules that I could never meet! Like:
1. She never calls the guy first week...I would have to call everytime and initiate a date.
2.She would not date a guy who didnt pay for her on a date!...
3.She wants to be treated like a princes...ie. guys must open the door for her...give her compliments...all the AFC sh1t I hate!
1.You are too ****y...I hate ****yness!
2.I was insulted when you made me pay on our date you invited me to in a first place!...(...the b1tch didnt even offer ,she expected it!)

3.I dont call guys..they call me!( good one!)
4.some quote from one girl that reperesents most of them :"thats what seperates being a gentleman from being an ass.hole
That a guy dosent have to pay but he wants to pay to show her how much he likes her by taking care of her and her needs."
1) Don't listen to what women say. I really doubt their boyfriends are even half the things they claim they expect in a man. They're talking out of their as$es. Even if the guy was like that....would you honestly want to be like that too? I sure as hell would not. I don't care how attractive she is.

2) You seem to be meeting a bunch of feminists, gold diggers (complaining about not paying for her on the FIRST date ever), wh0res, and princesses.

3) Check yourself. There is a fine line between being a confident, attractive guy and an arrogant, ****y as$hole nobody wants to deal with. Make sure you're not the latter.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Opening the door for them and paying for the date that you asked them out on seem like normal dating etiquette to me. How do you think thats being AFC?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a fine line between being ****y and actually being ****y & PLAYFUL/FUNNY. You can be a jerk OR you can be a jerk WITH A SMILE.

It also sounds like you aren't engaging in quality rapport. Probably lots of fluff talk that don't elicit any kind of emotional reaction from her.