How Much Disrespect & Drama Are You Willing To Take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is... 1 strike and you are out.

Doesn't matter how hot she is, doesn't matter how great the sex is.

If she doesn't value you.. If she doesn't give you peace of my mind. If she doesn't follow your lead. You need to Walk Away (dump her azz)

The longer you stick around, the lower her attraction level for you.

Let her know that you ain't the one.

The moment she takes you for granted and disrespects you.. Walk away!

I Recently dumped a 24 year old Hot Russian girl who wanted to have my babies. However.. She was combative, and at times disrespectful. I dropped her azz, and will never look back her way.

If she is isn't treating you like a king, you best believe she doesn't see you as her first option. Sooner or later she will dump you and move onto the next guy!

Keep your power. She isn't worth losing yourself over.

1 strike policy. Apply it ruthlessly and you will not fail. She will either comply or move the fuk on, so you can be with a better quality chick.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with the 1 strike rule, it's not even about drama or disrespect, I personally lose any sex drive toward a woman when it requires me some effort to make it work.

As an introvert even interested girls that force me to stay out more than few hours get nexted.
I make it very clear that I can tolerate huge amounts of stress and pressure but my social batteries drain really fast in hypersocial environments.

I had mma matches with guys as big and unhinged as me with no hassle but 4+ hours in an overcrowded loud place leave me empty.

What's the point to get laid if you're so mentally exhausted that it becomes like a chore or a secondary mission in a videogame that bothers you but its needed for a 100% score?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
some of you dudes will say "1 strike and shes done" and only have 2 options.

Women don't really disrespect me. If they do or their attitude is off, they don't usually make it far in the first place. For me its more about a woman doing something I dislike and then me helping them change that. Where I'm at in life, all it takes is one conversation and one ultimatum for a girl to start being obedient af. Its fun.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women don't really disrespect me. If they do or their attitude is off, they don't usually make it far in the first place. For me its more about a woman doing something I dislike and then me helping them change that. Where I'm at in life, all it takes is one conversation and one ultimatum for a girl to start being obedient af. Its fun.
True and she will either comply to you immediately or not comply.

Essentially your giving her one chance or one strike

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with one strike. After the first strike, I would have a conversation and establish my red lines. If inspite of that , there's attitude, then NEXT.
I also agree with Fortune..I too lose my sex drive with women who are not submissive and thrive on drama/arguments.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with one strike. After the first strike, I would have a conversation and establish my red lines. If inspite of that , there's attitude, then NEXT.
I also agree with Fortune..I too lose my sex drive with women who are not submissive and thrive on drama/arguments.
Depending on the severity of the first boundary broken, I think it's fair to have a conversation a let her know what is what.

If it continues for any length of time, then your only hurting yourself.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced this too. Like even a very hot chick who is a solid 8 in my eyes, I began to lose attraction to her and have even avoided sex with them from time to time.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Soulforge,
"How Much Disrespect & Drama Are You Willing To Take"

Well I suppose it depends how good she is in the sack LOL.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much credit she has built up. And the severity of whatever the strike was.

I swear y'all think that every woman =1 creature. Gotta live and let live.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you do that?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much credit she has built up. And the severity of whatever the strike was.

I swear y'all think that every woman =1 creature. Gotta live and let live.
Agreed. The severity of the strike needs to be considered & if it's something that can be fixed moving forward.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
At the end of the day you gotta ask yourself:

Does she gives you peace of mind?

Girls should make you d1ck hard, not your life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t really mind drama.
At the end of the day you gotta ask yourself:

Does she gives you peace of mind?

Girls should make you d1ck hard, not your life.

This is what it boils down to.

Are you at peace. For us men every day life is a challenge and we need to be focused on our grind. The last thing we need is a female bringing chaos and drama into our lives.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The severity of the strike needs to be considered & if it's something that can be fixed moving forward.
I look at a relationship like a maze, or a forest, and the significant moments are like crossroads. A "strong and solid" couple took many turns that made them end up where they are today. At any crossroad one could pick a different route, e.g "there's more out there, i dont wanna commit, the spark is gone " ect ect. All "valid" reason to change the trajectory of the relationship, BUT by NOT doing so a couple can look eachother in the eyes and be proud of the effort they've put in their relationship.

I say this because some "strikes" are a turning point on that socalled crossroad, and then there's no way back. Cheating, leaving, gaslighting,lying ect are the types of strikes that cannot be fixed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at a relationship like a maze, or a forest, and the significant moments are like crossroads. A "strong and solid" couple took many turns that made them end up where they are today. At any crossroad one could pick a different route, e.g "there's more out there, i dont wanna commit, the spark is gone " ect ect. All "valid" reason to change the trajectory of the relationship, BUT by NOT doing so a couple can look eachother in the eyes and be proud of the effort they've put in their relationship.

I say this because some "strikes" are a turning point on that socalled crossroad, and then there's no way back. Cheating, leaving, gaslighting,lying ect are the types of strikes that cannot be fixed.
True, one can easily give up on a relationship, ideally I believe both parties should work on resolving issues, however at some point you might end up bashing your head against a brick wall and the only choice left is to walk away.

I tend to stick around in a relationship a little longer than what I actually should do, in the hope that maybe matters can be resolved.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you usually get "to the table" with her and discuss what she did wrong, and how she can help herself to grow and not cross again your boundaries?
Women are so childish that even if you go trought this process she would cross again, even if not needed, just to see how you would react.

It would be so nice to know how you do it

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you usually get "to the table" with her and discuss what she did wrong, and how she can help herself to grow and not cross again your boundaries?
Women are so childish that even if you go trought this process she would cross again, even if not needed, just to see how you would react.

It would be so nice to know how you do it
As somebody who has tolerated WAY too much in my last relationship, I can tell you it's not worth "getting to the table" at all.

If she doesn't have the self-awareness to realize what she did wrong then you can expect her to repeat those mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.