• < 90%

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • 100%!

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is simple. How many women are hors?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a better question.

How many guys at this site are closet homosexuals?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
I got a better question.

How many guys at this site are closet homosexuals?
I guess you would vote for that right?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
I guess you would vote for that right?
Predictable response Kev.

But yah, I would, I'd say that all the guys who vote over 50% of women are hors on your poll are gay.

I'm really not trying to be mean.

Really if you're gay, thats cool. To the guys who hate women (and not not accusing you of this Kev), you'll really be much happier if you just came out.

JJ.

Yeah, the next come back is "well you know all about that don't you JJ?" Good one!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:
00Kevin said:
The question is simple. How many women are hors?
yes, i'd sure like a hor right now....hors d” oeuvre that is!!! :crackup: :crackup:

Does someone need to read "hooked on phonics??" :rolleyes:

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many. It's either you take advantage of the opportunities or you don't. There's really no use counting so why not just leave it at that?

Reaction score
KingBeef said:
:crackup:

yes, i'd sure like a hor right now....hors d” oeuvre that is!!! :crackup: :crackup:

Does someone need to read "hooked on phonics??" :rolleyes:
Haha, always thinking about food, Mr BEEF?

I didn't vote 100% BTW, it was someone else - damn, there is someone else calling out hors more than me?

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
90% and I'm straight. And I say that because I haven't found one that isn't a hor but I still have faith.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I had to drink at the Mexican restaurant? Hor-chata.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to learn to be grateful. Here they are giving it up to you....... letting you have a sample, and all you guys can do is b**** about it?

There's the kind you marry and the kind you just f***. The former not only aren't offended you dont want to marry them, they don't want to marry you anyway. Regardless, learn to tell the difference, and you can have the best of both worlds.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to learn to be grateful. Here they are giving it up to you....... letting you have a sample, and all you guys can do is b**** about it?

There's the kind you marry and the kind you just f***. The former not only aren't offended you dont want to marry them, they don't want to marry you anyway. Regardless, learn to tell the difference, and you can have the best of both worlds.

See? This guy knows how to roll.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have the pontential to be promiscuous just as all men have equal opportunity to do the same. However that lifestyle need not label a person for life. Everyone can change if they chose to do so.

So lets not get so hung up on how people are, but rather what then can be.

Somebody told me that a while ago but frankly good or bad, it's all the same to me. As long as there are promiscuous people about enjoying the nightlife and AFC's and Players alike paying to get in their pants, I'll continue to rake in the dough.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have the pontential to be promiscuous just as all men have equal opportunity to do the same. However that lifestyle need not label a person for life. Everyone can change if they chose to do so.

So lets not get so hung up on how people are, but rather what then can be.

Somebody told me that a while ago but frankly good or bad, it's all the same to me. As long as there are promiscuous people about enjoying the nightlife and AFC's and Players alike paying to get in their pants, I'll continue to rake in the dough.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Not true at all. If men have equal opportunity to do the same then website's such as these would be non-existant. I can go soooooo in depth as to how men and women are nowhere near to being equal in those terms but I'm not going to do that. As far as hors are concerned... hors are abomination. "Hor" goes beyond just being a label. It's what they are deep down behind their mask of innocence. Look beyond just being a label. A hor is a hor and nothing more than a hor. They turn themselves into hors, no one makes them do it. Men just take what they can. And another thing.... hors never change! The only thing that changes is that they begin to age and as they age their looks go to sh!t therefore they are no longer attractive to hor around and thats where the AFC comes in. To take the hor and cherish what other mac daddies before him already had a taste of. Get your head out of the hor matrix guy!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
One last time - Males have MUCH higher sex drives than females. Yes, you can find a few cases where this is not true...BUT...on average this is true.

Look at the gay community. They don't have sites like this. Why? Because they still have the male sex drive. They simply post things like, "Hey hottie! You are looking f***** hot. Send me a message if you are around town and we can get together." Bang. There it is. That is all they need to do to get some. Aids spread like wildfire because gay guys screw like rabbits. This is how it would be if females had the same attitude as males. Nobody would get anything done. People would be in the middle of the road f****. Clerks would be in the middle of the aisle f***** customers. Waiters would be on tables f***** patrons. It would be total mayhem. I read your posts. You boys would love that.

Hey, how many gay guys do you ever hear about who are trying to lose their virginity? NONE!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, I think you're missing the point. A hor is a masculine woman.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Predictable response Kev.

But yah, I would, I'd say that all the guys who vote over 50% of women are hors on your poll are gay.

I'm really not trying to be mean.

Really if you're gay, thats cool. To the guys who hate women (and not not accusing you of this Kev), you'll really be much happier if you just came out.

JJ.

Yeah, the next come back is "well you know all about that don't you JJ?" Good one!
well then I guess you just called most of people who voted homos.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today always bit-ch that when men do it they are called studs and when women do it they are called sl-uts.

The problem here is that women want studs but men don't want hors. This really isn't a double standard at all. Women are just using this line as excuse to be a hor.

"if they can do it why can't I?" , is what one girl told me after she fu-cked a different guy each night for an entire week.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all. If men have equal opportunity to do the same then website's such as these would be non-existant. I can go soooooo in depth as to how men and women are nowhere near to being equal in those terms but I'm not going to do that. As far as hors are concerned... hors are abomination. "Hor" goes beyond just being a label. It's what they are deep down behind their mask of innocence. Look beyond just being a label. A hor is a hor and nothing more than a hor. They turn themselves into hors, no one makes them do it. Men just take what they can. And another thing.... hors never change! The only thing that changes is that they begin to age and as they age their looks go to sh!t therefore they are no longer attractive to hor around and thats where the AFC comes in. To take the hor and cherish what other mac daddies before him already had a taste of. Get your head out of the hor matrix guy!

Wow I can't even put into words how wrong and AFC this statement is. And you've been here longer then me? How is that possilble. You're telling me in 5 years you haven't realized that you're as attractive to women as they are to you? You must be kidding me.

So sad. Oh and you know nothing of human nature.

That's it i'm done.

Reaction score
dude, i voted NONE, because, a girl wants a good **** as much as a guy does, and if we dont get called anything bad for it, then why should they????

i am 100% sure u never get laid and you are pissed that girls that u take out and try to symp your way into their pants, they are ****ing other guys and u get upset thinking SHE IS A HOR.........when in reality, ur the dumbazz who isnt with it and doesnt realize its 2007, and girls these days are like guys, they want love, they want excitement, and THEY WANT TO CVM