How many times to ask out on a date

9 sec quarter mile

Reaction score
I’ve asked a girl out on a date via email (don’t have #), meet her a couple of time before, reasonable interest level, no reply after 5 days. A girl friend of mine says I should ask one more time. I’m ready to move on, but she says that girls sometime want you to ask for a second time, just to see if you are really interested, sounds like AFC behaviour to me, what do you recon folks?

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask out a girl over email!

What does the girl think?

"Wimp"

"Won't ask me out in person!"

"A NEW AGE guy!" (Avoid being a new age, NICE GUY)

I was going to say ask her out only ONCE. You may salvage this situation by asking her out one more time, but in person.

But in general, ask out a girl only ONCE.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest that you pickup other girls when she's with you, make her feel what you felt. Then at the end of the day say something like 'Well I had fun, see you around I guess' :D

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yeah, imho asking her out over email is setting a solid 'AFC' foundation if you ask me, you could get some dates out of it, but you'll start of on the wrong foot I think.

9 sec quarter mile

Reaction score
Nicholas, cheers for the prompt reply. I did not want to make the post to complicated, but the situation is that I probably wont see her again and can only communicate through a messaging system on a web site, that’s tied in with an event for singles. I’ve had success getting dates with the messaging system, after these events. Should have given you more info to start with.

9 sec quarter mile

Reaction score
Guys, you are not going to believe this I have literally just received a message from her, the dates on! talk about coincidence, cheers for you comments.