How many ppl now have more game than their friends?

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my afc days my friends would be the one's with game getting some numbers and i was always the shy quiet one. Now (still not a DJ but nowhere near an AFC) i seem to have much more game than my friends. Girls they think looked to good to get, they would pass on. Not me, i just go up to them use my dj bible skills and walk away wit the number :woo: . They still want to know what happened to me? THANKS DJ FORUMS lol. So, how many of u now have more game than your friends?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I have more game than all of my friends :D

haha, I'm not sure. I mean, I guess most of my friends at least know how to talk to girls. I guess I just have a better leg up than the rest of 'em.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got more game then everyone at my school save one guy, he also happens to be my best mate. I learnt more from him then i did from here.

MiKe23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I have more game than most of them. And it really pisses me off when they try and give me wrong advice. And then when I give them advice thats is DJ material they say that is the completely wrong thing to do.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of my friends pull some pretty fine ass *****es, but its mostly because of the little social circle they roll in

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
aye to ^
yea i think i have more game than most if not all the people in my school.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to this being one of the finest sites ever (moreso half the forum posts, and all the bible, old school baby), I am clearly game master with my pals.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MiKe23
Man I have more game than most of them. And it really pisses me off when they try and give me wrong advice. And then when I give them advice thats is DJ material they say that is the completely wrong thing to do.
Why would you want to give them DJ advice? If anything give them AFC advice so then the girls would be used to more AFCish behavior making you the DJ an even more rare person to find.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
that would be the ***** thing to do..... but if they are *******s or try to ****block u then go 4 it....

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I have lots of game now but only after I moved. But yeah I was on par with them before I found this site and now I am better then all of them but when I try to give them advice they think they don't need i and then they **** it up. lol

TheOneForce

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ That's so true. They think they know what there doing but later that night they find out they didn't (The girl gives them nothin). :D lol