How many partners is too many?

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
How yall doing fellow DJ's, seniors, rookies, etc...lol

Anyways today i woke up and for some reason i started to go back on a recent issue that i had with my girl.

About how many partners she has had in the past.

She told me that she had a certain amount of partners (im not gonna say how many, i wanna see some replies and thoughts first).

To myself at first i thought that it was a good amount kind of a lot and got a lil upset, but then i thought that for he rage its not a lot at all really.

Also all the partners that she has had have been in comitted relatinships in wich she ended up getting her heart broken, all of them cheated on her except, 1 of them that moved to newyork and another one of them who moved to the marines.

But how many partners do yall think is too many, or classifies a girl as "easy or a ho"

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she is 23 yrs old, and acts like she is this innocent girl and good girl, you know the kind that you see on the street and you say "oh thats an angel, good girl" or the type that is hard to approach cause wont give you no converstation even if u talk to her her answers will be as dry as they can be and short.

Is only when you get to know her that you start to find out little by little, and if you are not going out with her you still wont really know much. she is just too quiet and doesnt open herself to nobody, or atleast me, its now that she is starting to, after we had a little chat.

But yeah, she is 23

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys torture themselves with this crap. The past is the past, especially when it didn't involve you. What good would come from you knowing, why should you care? Are you that insecure that you think that she could be comparing you to her past encounters?

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Why do guys torture themselves with this crap. The past is the past, especially when it didn't involve you. What good would come from you knowing, why should you care? Are you that insecure that you think that she could be comparing you to her past encounters?
You know what, the past might be the past, but history tends to repeat itself and a number does give you a good indication of what type of girl she is. I've been with 18 year old girls who were virgins and one 18 year old girl who slept with nine guys before me. The sex with her was great, but she had a player mentality and it didn't last very long with her. Obviously these girls had different values and it said something about thier personalities.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ couldnt had said it better myself,

My gurl though, she was 18 when she lost her virginity and now is 23 and has been with a handfull of guys.

so since she was 18 thats 1 per yr .

whachull think? hm......:confused:

and she claims that im the first one that she gives head to and that im the first one also that has gone down on her, i can believe the last part but me being the first one... hmmmm
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66767

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
You know what, the past might be the past, but history tends to repeat itself and a number does give you a good indication of what type of girl she is. I've been with 18 year old girls who were virgins and one 18 year old girl who slept with nine guys before me. The sex with her was great, but she had a player mentality and it didn't last very long with her. Obviously these girls had different values and it said something about thier personalities.
True, in this case history can repeat itself. This is especially true if they keep coming across guys that don't have enough going for them to inspire them to settle down. But then again it could fall on the DJ for having less than effective qualifying skills.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Panther®
^^^ couldnt had said it better myself,

My gurl though, she was 18 when she lost her virginity and now is 23 and has been with a handfull of guys.

so since she was 18 thats 1 per yr .

whachull think? hm......:confused:

and she claims that im the first one that she gives head to and that im the first one also that has gone down on her, i can believe the last part but me being the first one... hmmmm
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66767
So if the tables were turned and you had the chance to sleep with a ton of honeys, you wouldn't?

Just curious,

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
My good friedn, she was with 15... and she's only 23.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about the opposite. How many partners is too few?

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone mentioned 1 per year..
well... I just turned 20 and I've been with 6 so far....
btw I'm a guy lol
IS THAT TOOOO MANYYYYYY????

lmao

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my measuring stick:

If my friends know the girl I am talking to before I do, or people "know" who she is, I have a problem.

I don't have a problem with young women sleeping around... that's what young people do. But people mature.

of course every case is different.

I had a mentality when I was younger that I wasn't going to marry anyone I knew now so I just ****ed them and left. and I think I had more fun than anyone when I was younger.

I don't think like that now, I am older and I am more serious, but I knew I would be.

plus I like sexually experienced women.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One per year sounds fine to me. Hopefully she is telling the truth.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's good, dont worry;)

One per year is NOTHING!!!!! You need to wake up man! I know girls that sleep with a different guy every week! 1 guy per year is rare these days! So NO! Your gf is deffinatell FAR from being a slut or "dirty".

And for a guy (especially one that considders himself to be a Don Juan) 1 woman per year is a disgrace! If you arent in a relationship, you should be sleeping with at least 1 woman per month.

Laterz...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would the number of partners count if you, and she, knew that you were better in bed?

If you have a uncomfortable feeling about a woman, next her. End of story. There are a million women that DO fit your requirements. Why bother?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl is not cheating on you, and is not a carrier for an incurable disease, then you my friend do not have to concern yourself with the amount of sexual partners she's had in the past.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: She's good, dont worry;)

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
One per year is NOTHING!!!!! You need to wake up man! I know girls that sleep with a different guy every week! 1 guy per year is rare these days! So NO! Your gf is deffinatell FAR from being a slut or "dirty".

And for a guy (especially one that considders himself to be a Don Juan) 1 woman per year is a disgrace! If you arent in a relationship, you should be sleeping with at least 1 woman per month.

Laterz...
son we are in a committed LTR and we fully love each other.

no need for me to bang a girl once a week, i could with no problem but im not a cheater.

This thread can be close mods.