how many of you have lied

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lied about dating other girls, pretending to be busy.. to get with other girls? Im been sorta doing the same. This chick was asking me what I was gona do the thay night and I told her, "i got business to take care of here and there, etc etc" I remain mysterious to her.

Share your experience and has it worked to your advantage or disadvantage?

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have to act busy to keep a girl interested. If I feel like doing something with her, I will.

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go one step better.

BE busy. Get a hobby, something to do away from girls. They aren't your whole life, and they shouldn't be either. They should be there to enhance your life ;)

For me, it's uni work. I'm CONSTANTLY doing uni work, so to everyone I remain elusive and not easy to get hold of most of the time. To be fair, I haven't been gaming much since I started Uni, except one case, which will be #closed tomorrow.

But yeah, don't ACT busy, BE busy :)

Syn.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had to lie about being busy. Between classes, going to the gym, and being involved with sports clubs, my days and nights always have something planned.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with SynapsyS

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am getting bored, or getting annoyed, lazy or want to give her some type of emotion then sometimes I lie and say I'm busy or have to do something.