how many of you have gotten back with an ex? how did you do it?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Please only people that answer my question should reply only. So how did you do it? Cause im considering trying to do it myself. I just really dont know how. We talk occasionally and are convos are about nothing too deep just daily bs here and there. I think deep down inside shes itching too get back together too but i dont want to let her see that i want that immediatley unless its good that i tell her. any suggestions examples etc.?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
it happen to me a while back by ignoring the girl, and she came back to me when her next boyfriend dumped her. but seriously, its a ****ing disasterpiece waiting to happen.. you need to seriously reflect on this one-itis you have.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you talk to your ex everyday something is wrong here. She is just ****ing with you. She gets the satisfaction that you can't get over her. Obviously you arent if you are writing this thread. She is just leading you on. Trust me, been through this **** before. MOVE ON.

The only true method that reall works.. is ignoring her.

I just got approached by my last two girlfriends today.. and I haven't said a word to them in forever. My ex ex about a month.. and my ex about 2 weeks or so.

But I am already working on another chick.

So I'm gonna hit that first, then try my exes again.

But dude.. don't give your hopes up.

Go find a new chick.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have a bad breakup and are able to both remain calm about the whole thing it will have a better chance of happening. When breaking up dont burn any bridges and give her some time to get over you. Just call her up sometime and be friendly. Invite her over for a movie and if u can get her over there then chances are she might know whats going down.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get your ex back, do the exact same sh*t that got her in the first place. Too many guys start changing how they act around the girl once they start dating, and then act all needy and lovey dovey when they break up. No need for that.

My ex is currently infatuated with me, and I haven't changed a single thing that I do around her. In fact, I'm getting relatively bored with the broad.

2easy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going through the same sh*t, I bumped into a girl I recently broke off with and still have some feelings for her at a party recently but ignored her, it's gets her attention. I have urges to call but it just leads down the wrong road. Make it short and simple when you see her, but Move ON.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
well i just recently got back with me ex,i was using my left hand alot,then i broke up with my left hand and starting using my right hang,now my left hand wants to get back with me,my hand wants action LMAO! i hope you guys get the joke!

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg you're an idiot. I totally don't get the joke, explain it to me because how can you date a hand?!?!?!? *cough*

Reaction score
You guys made some GOOD POINTS HERE... Summary and additions
1)If you had a BAD break up, chances are, it will be a tuff one (i.e. dont burn bridges next time
2)Giving time, this is important, gives you time to reflect and realize what you need or want
3)Do the same things you did in beggining, cause yes, a lot of times you get all caught up in the "I LOVE YOU Baby" and you start beeing needy or doing things that make you look like a punk.. i.e. she fell in love with that funny, ****y or what ever guy you USED to be..

LAST THING I WANT TO SAY.... IS.... Figure out, what will take more energy.. To fix it with your x, or to find a new girl... cause if it will take more energy to fix things, just move on....

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my friend got his ex back, all he did was act as if the break up didn't bother him (I was the only one who heard him b!tch about it). I don't remember if they talked much but I think the contact was very minimal (i.e. "hi"). Apparently, he did nothing wrong but the girl had dumped him out of nowhere. Later on, she came back to him crying and he got her back. I think limiting contact and acting indifferent is the key. But in the meantime, you should be talking to other girls. If not for anything else, then at least for practice.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
T Money said:
omg you're an idiot. I totally don't get the joke, explain it to me because how can you date a hand?!?!?!? *cough*
dont you get it,i ment by masterbating,lol its quite funny

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never actually got back with an ex-, but I have had the opportunity to get back with many of them. In fact, my last ex has been asking me out, sending me semi naked pics and flirting recently, and she was the one who dumped me.

Basically you just have to move on. Seriously, that's it. Moving on and dropping her from your life is the only effective way I know of to get an ex interested again.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on and life your life to the fullest. You're still the prize, show that you are better off without her..

She'll become interested again. Ignore for a little, then ask to hangout. It will work but usually you'll run into the same problems of why you broke up in the first place.