How many of you guys want to please women, period?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take an interest in pleasing a woman who deserves to be pleased...

My current gf, I take ultimate pleasure in taking an hour or so to massage her after she gets out the shower, I also eat her when she asks and it brightens me up when I surprise her with something and I see her face glow. It's equal and actually pretty biased in my favor, but I take pleasure in pleasing her

PS
You're not going to get an honest answer on this board, these guys are breed to be 'tough'. I'm sure in your life you've met plenty of men ready to cut their ball sacks off for the chance to take you to the movies and out to dinner... ON HIM ....

-Cod3r

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a loaded question. It depends on where or how you please them. Personally, I don't care about pleasing a woman on a date or whatever, but I LOVE pleasing them in bed. Whether it be with my tongue, my hands or my stiff long one, it drives me crazy when she's crazy. :yes:

kukulkana

Reaction score
2cirius said:
but I LOVE pleasing them in bed. Whether it be with my tongue, my hands or my stiff long one, it drives me crazy when she's crazy. :yes:
This is what I meant.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she deserves to be please.
One good pat on the back derserves another.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before it was about just getting off, but after having sex for awhile and enjoying the female body. I focus way more on pleasing the women. The more I please them the more they want to please me and the better I feel. I would recommend everyone to worry about pleasing the girl first.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kukulkana said:
This is what I meant.
Oh, that's what you meant.

As a believer in Kantian ethics I do believe that how you treat another is how you treat yourself.

To please my women is to please myself. Why? Read up on Kant :D

Gratify her sexually and you shall be sexually gratified.

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
pleasing a girl turns me on so much...It also makes you feel good if you know you're making a woman writhe and scream in bed :rockon:
+1 :up:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to pleasure the women I'm with.
I don't even see it as pleasing them, as its a pleasure for me to do.

And to rock a woman's world sexually, will put you into a whole other dynamic of relating. You will for lack of a better word... own her. She'll want to please you, take care of you, etc... as you've now become her source of ecstasy.

Peace'