How many of you can truly trust your women not screw around?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In any given situation no matter what?

BTW, I don't have a problem.....Just curious what the general opinion is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all boils down to preventing her from wanting to screw around on you. If she realizes that she's got a good man and the consequences she'll face if she does screw around, the chances will be greatly decreased.

Still, the only person you can truly trust is yourself.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust , trust and more trust, thats the main thing of any relationship along with honesty.

Well it depends on what kind of relationship u got with your woman.

If its a LTR then youll should had gotten to know each other enough to agree to be on a LTR, wich means that you agreeing on that, you also agreeded unconsciously, that you trust her enough to be with her in that type of relationship.

So yeah i trust my woman not to screw around on me, depending on the relationship.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can and have trusted women before, until they give me a reason not to.

IMO, that's why my relationships do not last. Either I'm not faithful or my partner isn't faithful.

I'm ok with this. Getting a new woman to me is like trading in a car. You can upgrade or downgrade depending on your status.

I have high status, so I can upgrade ;)

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a DJ is doing what he's supposed to, a woman will not want to leave. Ask any DJ that has a woman that's sweating him, he'll tell you that it's a combination of him qualifying the right type of girl and him not dropping into AFC mode.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
I think it all boils down to preventing her from wanting to screw around on you. If she realizes that she's got a good man and the consequences she'll face if she does screw around, the chances will be greatly decreased.

Still, the only person you can truly trust is yourself.
agreed. Make yourself a "catch," valuable, something others want but can't have... make her realize that most other women out there want a man like you and if she does something to mess up your relationship, she will regret it, possibly for the rest of her life.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to the above. Show her that if she decides to screw around, it will be her loss. Just be a man, and men are rare.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats true. the only problem which will be impossible for me to know is which she screw me if i were not the catch??? i mean if i were afc would she cheat on me then?? of course i would not test it cause if i were to act afc i could loose her cheating or not. I just dont want a girl that would consider it at all (higher values) even if she was with another guy. Its about values and morals. I would not do it to her if she turned into a *****, i'd break it off first because its about respect. going behind someone's back is dirty and i hate ppl that play dirty.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
being on the other side of the pole ( i was the guys she screwed around with), i can just say dont let yourself be blinded, and know what your woman really wants. Trust her, and if you do your job right she will value too much to risk anything.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to sense if she is the type to **** around. It is just a gut feeling. If you sense it then you have three options

1. Maintain control on her by staying on top of your game.
2. Not care and date other women at the same time
3. Next her ass.

A good girl won't make you feel this way. You won't feel as if she is going to f around on u.

If however you get worried every time she goes out with her friends. then it is you with the problem and you have to just relax.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the woman.
Some women are VERY loyal. Some women are just sluts or can't be trusted, EVER--PERFECT future -x-wife material.
I think you can usually tell right away if a woman can be trusted or not, based on her interactions with other people, especially other men. If she's flirtatious, etc, you will have trouble. If she has a lot of "guy friends", you have trouble. You get the picture. Don't ever fool yourself into thinking she can "change." If she's a slut, that's who she is.
If you want to make a loyal or loyal-potential type woman MORE loyal to you, make it KNOWN through your body language/life/interactions with everyone you meet, that you could EASILY GET a newer, most likely HOTTER woman than her, but that you stay with her because you "like" who she is. (Of course, never come out and SAY you could get a hotter woman). This is what has worked for me.
ALSO, never show that you are paranoid or worried that she is cheating--this is fuel for the fire or will at least make you look like a wuss who has no confidence.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with everything stated above.

I trust my girl mainly because I keep it so fresh and clean that there's no reason for her to go anywhere else, and even if she did f*ck up (when hell freezes over), oh well....hot chicks are practically pouring off the assembly line - they're everywhere I look!

I just wonder if chicks get bored like guys do....you know what I mean? Maybe I'm a dog...

A chick could be super hot, perfect body, kiss my ass all day long, bring me bucket loads of cash and have the best personality ever, but I'd still think about (and maybe act on) f*cking a new one.

That sounds bad, but hey, let's be real.