How many girls have you made out with?

360windmill

Reaction score
A girl asked me this on a date and I didn't know how to respond. I told her, "Twelve, so you'll be the lucky 13, excited?" She laughed and said yeah, and I got some. But it got me thinking...

I don't know how many girls I've kissed. It's over 30. I can't remember or name them all. How messed up is that?

How many have you guys played?

Reaction score
6 in the past year..

2 were 10 minutes apart. its a small improvement

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best answer in these questions from a girl is to just tell the truth.

You've kissed over 30 girls and don't even remember the names of them all.
It's not ****ed up!

I tried counting girls that I've kissed like a year ago and I got to somewhere near 50 but then more and more of these "cases" kept popping to my head I had to stop counting getting result of plenty.
I think you shouldn't worry about not remembering their names... 30 names is lot to remember already.

And it's not that bad to not remember names of girls you've kissed.
There's 4 girls I've ****ed whose names I don't remember (or never knew)! :confused:

Holy ****! :eek:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a million

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many to remember, i just love the honey...what more can i say?! :D

-Malachi

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, none. But when you're a guy like me, it's hard even making friends with a girl.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
One but she was really bad at it. She lasted maybe 3 seconds. Of course then I made the mistake by saying "A first grader could top that." Although mayeb that was a good thing, she started to get attatched to me, and she became even more white trash than before. Shes also married at 18. I need to be more careful

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn't really get into my game until this year. I've made out with 4 girls total and kissed a good 5 or 6 but I don't take it as a bragging type thing. I could have done better but I've been busy between my hobbies and school to really set some time off to go after chicks, the ones I've made out with are ones where it just kinda happened on the spot because we could get somewhere semi-private and I didn't have to be anywhere. The fact that I'm a freshman at highschool and won't be able to drive for another year and 2 days and the fact I have mega-over-protective parents doesn't help but I refuse to use it as an excuse. The good news is all the women I've gotten so far are upperclass people, freshmen girls are too caught up in their own dramatic bull**** and immature to be good canidates for dating.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the AFC state only this year, so, none.
But I'll get them. I'll get them. ;)

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey boys been a while.

man im surprised alot of you guys dont kiss alot of girls. when i first started working on my game i got to where i could go to the movies and come home a few hours later having kissed 2 or three girls, and some nights five or so. but if you dont move quickly (which i hardly ever do) that buyers remorse will kill your chances of getting further.

but kissings nothing.