How many fallen bootcamp soldiers?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like alot has already drop off. How many did we lose? I can't say I blame them, it isn't easy. On some days, I feel like I'm barely crawling through the obstacles. But I know that I have to get through it one way or another, just so I can honestly say I tried.

To those who drop off: Maybe next time, we'll see you back on course.

To those who are still in it with me: Give me a shout out! Let's carry each other through it.

Your comrade,
Swoop

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During my time here, I don't think anyone have finished the bootcamp.

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
where do i start with bootcamp? when's the next session start?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
During my time here, I don't think anyone have finished the bootcamp.
For realz? Wow. Yea no doubt this bootcamp stuff is tough. I'm half way through it, easy part is finish and now the hard part. I intend to finish it but I realize that it's gonna take alot of heart to complete it.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dadood
where do i start with bootcamp? when's the next session start?
Well, I'm not sure when they'll have the next session just depends on whoever wants to organize one. But really you can go through the bootcamp on your own, just record your progress in the forum. I know going thru it by yourself is probably extremely difficult. No one to motivate you but yourself. But really you don't need anyone if you are very determine. But a better idea is you can organize one and ask people if they want to go through it with you, I think there are a few guys here that have just started their own bootcamp, just ask them to join up with you and you guys can have your own little bootcamp.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I recall, I have only read about one person who actually completed the full DJ boot camp. From reading his journal, he went from being deathly afraid of approaching and getting women to having 2-3 FBs and dating another 2-3 girls on the side as well.

What I am wondering is how many other people, if any have managed to make it past week 5 of the boot camp

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doc73
As I recall, I have only read about one person who actually completed the full DJ boot camp. From reading his journal, he went from being deathly afraid of approaching and getting women to having 2-3 FBs and dating another 2-3 girls on the side as well.

What I am wondering is how many other people, if any have managed to make it past week 5 of the boot camp
we are in week 4, and a hand full of us are looking strong. So week 5 would be the best week. It's the make or break it moment now. I think we can do it though and set a bootcamp record of dj soldiers making it.