How low do you guy's go?!

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok we all know EVERYONE has SOME kind of standard when it comes to the women he will get with right?.

Ok maybe i'm wrong, SOME have NO standards ..

But do YOU guy's turn down sex with girls who are, below average?... when your really in the mood for it?.

I mean, i've turned down sex with loads of girls who i consider "Below my level" and i'm wondering if you guy's do? .. or do you just crank up the drink and **** and port in a storm? lol

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 and above, no way im lowering my standards.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
8 and above, no way im lowering my standards.
Ok that's fair enough.

But for those guy's out their who don't have model looks, what do you guy's do lol

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have turned it down plenty. Though I just got out of a effed up relationship and am looking for a quick lay tonight so I've kinda lowered my standards with this one girl

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My scale varies.

8s and up if we're talking looks but sometimes the 7s have such cool personalities and quirks that turn them into 8s.

Don't lower your standards. Be realistic and know where you are. Raise your value through personal development and growth if what you want to consistently bag high quality chicks.

And on a side note, women don't put nearly as much emphasis on looks. It helps, but you can be an average looking guy and nail hot women. I see it all the time.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
My scale varies.

8s and up if we're talking looks but sometimes the 7s have such cool personalities and quirks that turn them into 8s.

Don't lower your standards. Be realistic and know where you are. Raise your value through personal development and growth if what you want to consistently bag high quality chicks.

And on a side note, women don't put nearly as much emphasis on looks. It helps, but you can be an average looking guy and nail hot women. I see it all the time.
I think your right, just takes **** loads of confidence, and of course if you don't think your that good looking .. it has a knock on effect.

LOL .. my standards need to be abit higher then! .. i was going for anything 4 and up!, although when i drink it CAN dip to a 3 :S

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, in this respect, I don't understand rating a girl. If you say "I only bang 8's and up", are you saying if you found someone you considered a 7, but that you really wanted to fvck, you wouldnt? Or you would just never want to fvck a 7?

There have been plenty of girls I have seen/met that, while her "rating" isn't as high as I would like, there is something about her that makes me wanna take her home.

If I see someone I want to go for, I do it. No rating involved.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
I think your right, just takes **** loads of confidence, and of course if you don't think your that good looking .. it has a knock on effect.

LOL .. my standards need to be abit higher then! .. i was going for anything 4 and up!, although when i drink it CAN dip to a 3 :S
Whatever you're comfortable with bro. Why make changes if you are fine with where you're at??

I hit anything around 7's because they generally have a good personality. I used to date an HB8.5 but she was kinda fvcked up in the head. Now I'm dating this HB6.5 who has an amazing personality and qualities that I look for in a girl. Course, I gotta lay down my options and spit game because there's always better.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not up to me,I can't get an erection if I don't totally like the girls.

Tried to fvck certain girls but simply failed,there are some girls who have a really big pvssy (not talking about tightness here but extension) and I can't help but get soft.
Anyway I think it's not so much a hb6 or hb8 thing but more the single qualities of girls,in my case a six with a delicate body would be fine while a 8 with a "big pvssy" will not.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies. Basically, a girl might not be the best looking, but if I want to bang her, then all is well. Sometimes there are what would be considered 8's or 9's that I just don't want to have sex with for some reason, and that is okay too. If I get a tingling in my balls, then there is no limit

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go for 6s and 7s (with a occasional 8 thrown in, don't see many 9s and 10s, but probably wouldn't approach anyways). But I've been thinking maybe I should lower my standards, I go through very long dry streaks that basically sap my confidence and self-esteem.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys would probably bang ugly chicks if they were horny enough and the ugly chick happened to be available at the right time.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
I have sex with a girl if I am attracted to her - bottom line.
Truer words have never been spoken.

No one likes being rated, certainly not me and being categorized as only a number. Saying you bang only 8's and above or whatever rating is stupid, I've met tons of gorgeous girls who couldn't get a rise out of me, they just didn't have that feminine attitude that I like or they weren't fun at all. A cute girl (let's say a 6 or 5 face)with a sexy body comes along and she gets you so horny with her girly behavior and she's grinding your d!ck on the dancefloor and you wanna fvck her ASAP would you hold to your superficial rules or would you fvck the sh!t out of her?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I fucked this gay midget transvestite with moderate mental retardation and a wooden leg.

Sorry. I was horny that day at the park.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its more about the weight. Can't bang fatties. If a girl's face is
a little jacked up and i'm drinking, i'd probably still hit it.