How long will it take a girl to break up with her boyfriend?

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl wants me, but she has a boyfriend. I think he graduated last year so it's pretty much a LDR at this point. How long do you guys think I need to wait for her to break up with him? She is totally infatuated with me and always looking at me and I notice she dresses sexier on days when we'll have class together. I think all I have to do now is continue to build her trust (she's very shy) until she is sure about me. Any thoughts on this?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. About a week tops.
2. 'Building trust' will get you to the friendzone. Amplify attraction.
3. Don't fall for the shy girl act.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of being the "Rebound Guy." :nono:

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the blink of an eye

In the blink of an eye.But how long will the boyfriend take, or should, to dump her when he finds out?

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in exactly the same situation,he ended up dumping her she was sad but 2 weeks later,we started dating.. then 12 days later YES 12 days later,she broke it off because she "rushed into it..." so whatever you do,when she dumps him drag it out for a bit before you's start going out or she could think she rushed into it and waste your time,just like she wasted 12 good days of mine

gyrahf

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how well you connect and all. I'm in a similiar situation right now and just got back from the girls house after hooking up.

I've known her for about a week and it seems that she's going to dump her BF in a short time period.

I just talk to them a lot and get in well with the needs they display. Are you looking for a relationship with this girl or a hook up? From what you've said it seems that you can hook up with her quite easily. If you're looking for a relationship you can subtly show her how much better you are than her boyfriend. That can get tricky though as to not seem so obvious as to what you are doing. I avoided discussing her boyfriend unless she brought him up, and when we don't talk about him I just build comfort and attraction with some phrases to make her realize how much better I am than he is.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Beware of being the "Rebound Guy." :nono:
Question is: are you just as infatuated with her??

If not I say you just go for the rebound sex.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
I know this girl wants me, but she has a boyfriend. I think he graduated last year so it's pretty much a LDR at this point. How long do you guys think I need to wait for her to break up with him? She is totally infatuated with me and always looking at me and I notice she dresses sexier on days when we'll have class together. I think all I have to do now is continue to build her trust (she's very shy) until she is sure about me. Any thoughts on this?
Okay, Zero, let me break it down for you. The real problem is that you're not sure about yourself. Are you interested in her boyfriend? Are you desperate for some fabulously hot male-on-male action? If not, stop thinking about him! He's not part of the equation. When the next opportunity to approach her arises, get your game face on and make your move. If you can establish yourself as the clearly superior choice, it's as simple as touch and go.