How long should I wait?

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just asked this chick out today. I kind of put her on the spot (because it was infront of our whole class basically) but she said yes. Haha. Like people kept asking if we were going out, someone did the same today. And we were like no. Someone said I should ask her out right now, so I did. She got all embaressed, it was cute. But she said yes. Then the whole class clapped, it was something like out of a ****ing movie. Haha. It was kinda funny. But anyway. I have always flirted with this chick. I have gotten pretty touchy with her even before I asked her out, and we've held hands, blah blah. I have never kissed her yet though, which mainly my reason for writing this. When is the best time to kiss her? I kind of want to wait until the "moment feels right", but that moment may never come, and I'll just end up looking like a *****. But I also don't want to do it right away, because first kisses are suppoused to be memorable (or maybe thats just me?) lol. I don't want it to be lame, like some passing period peck. I don't know. Haha. How should I go about this? With my last gf, I did the later. I kissed her on the second day we went out, and it was akward as ****, but it seemed like once I broke the ice we kissed just about any chance we got to, so I'm sure this will be the same but yeah.. DJs! Advice please?

-No Fat Chicks

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
It will come brotha. I could see it. If you aint giving her no attention and play her to the curve just to get some good acknowlegement from yo homies then it wont. But if you do yo thing and that wait till its right should show up.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other advice?

It's been day 2, still haven't kissed her yet. But I barely even got to see her today.. and anytime I did see her we weren't alone. This may be a little harder than I thought. What do you guys think? I can't get her alone! What to do?

-No Fat Chicks

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? 14? You two are together, right?

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thanks for that smack of reality. I don't know what I was thinking. Lol, this thread was dumb.

-No Fat Chicks

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, I don't see how what oakraider said made a difference. :/ (Not in a bad way, I just don't think I understand what you meant by it or what NFC interpreted it as)

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The true DJ answer is.. whenever you ****ing want.

It only took a slap to my face to realize it. And FTW, I kissed her today.

Lol.

-No Fat Chicks

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
I'm confused, I don't see how what oakraider said made a difference. :/ (Not in a bad way, I just don't think I understand what you meant by it or what NFC interpreted it as)
Thats cause i didnt feel like explaing. If they are officially together then i was gonna be rude and ask how the f*ck hasnt he kissed her. I know exactly what he said but it was kinda a stupid thing to post. You have a gf you havent kissed before...so what do you do? Not be a goddamn moron, thats what.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. If she is your gf, you better kiss that girl!