how long before its really love?

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how long before its really love? not afc just bin wondering, i dont love anyone :D

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok abit harsh

theres a background to it just couldnt be bothered explaining

wheres this place gone its just fags now with crappy comments treatin everyone like a AFC

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ratman
ok abit harsh

theres a background to it just couldnt be bothered explaining

wheres this place gone its just fags now with crappy comments treatin everyone like a AFC
oh you poor, poor noob

if you'd actually read between the lines of my reply, you'd understand. you can't really be in love with someone until your both fully mature, know what you want out of life and have found someone you love being with so much that you can happily spend the rest of your days with them. at the highschool age, love is just not possible. many guys (and girls) think they are in love but are barely experienced at life, and don't know what love truly is.

so actually think about what is said before you start whining about how everyones treating you so bad

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

1. im not whining just pointing somthing out cos it is true.
2. im not the one in love

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ratman
ok

1. im not whining just pointing somthing out cos it is true.
2. im not the one in love
Denial. The first step is to get rid of it. Second, Mr. Debbionair has it right, more or less. While high school love can be serious, that is a one in a million chance.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is ridiculous. Love happens at unexpected times regardless of age. The true factor is maturity. You can be immature and still be in love with someone. I was. However a real relationship of a loving nature takes place under mature circumstances. Who are you to ridicule this guy? Shame on you.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was nothing in his post that specified that he was immature. I hate to take sides but your first reply to his post was more immature than his post, I know its annoying answering questions sometimes but its pointless in writing "when you grow up". To answer your question love can happen at any stage and at any age, but yes maturity is required for real love. I have not been in love yet but I'm only 15 so I guess "when you grow up" is the only time it takes place. Even if it's fake love your feeling it's not a bad thing just don't propose and marry or do anything stupid(like decide to have a baby together, know it sounds stupid but it happens) and it'll be fine. Just don't get reliant on her. Thats the main difference between AFC love and true love.

Hope I helped,
Animal.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are trying to argue over something that's not really arguable, but here's my take on this.

Ratman, i think you're looking at "love" from too much of a logical/scientific perspective. "Love" is considered to have no constant in time.

Love promises nothing.

But, I'm not really one to elaborate on this. I'm only in high school...even though i honestly think i have been in "love" before. just once though.