How important is Sex??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyJ

Banned
Reaction score
I am with this chick now, HB9. She is absolutley gorgeous, her looks are absolutely flawless. We get along well. the only thing is, the sex isn't as satisfying as I would like it to be. We have been dealing with each other for a year now. She hasn't been with that many people. I am far more experienced than she is. She is good with the 4 play and EVERYTHINg else, just that the sex should be better.
We are not commited, but Im not meesing around, neither is she. I want to take the next step, but should I??
Anybody ever been in this situation?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer YOUR question, "Tyj" - hell no, you shouldn't take the next step !! You should play the field while you still can and bang other girls :up: as many as possible

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyJ
She is good with the 4 play and EVERYTHINg else, just that the sex should be better.
Yea...This is obviously a girl talking.
No guy ever cares about, or refers to it as foreplay.

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not satisfied, you're gonna feel the need to look elsewhere. Like it or not, sex is important. Don't take it to the next level when u know you're bored already.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so obsessed with this guy you had to register under a different account and make a fake post from his point of view because you thought people would take you more seriously if you weren't a girl. Then you messed up by posting under your new account in your other thread so everyone knows who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.