How important is Music in changing your inner self?.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i have this theory, yeah it's a weird theory which goes like this.

I listen to alot of dance,pop and general cheese music...which are great an all...but i can't help but think it doesn't help my inner self to deal with my fear of approach.

What if i started to listen to rock...heavy hardcore music...maybe that will change me inside from abit of a wuss (Caring what people think and what people's opinions are of me)....to a someone who doesn't care?.

I mean afterall, music is a strong tool in changing one self.

Anyone think that listening to too much women, girly music will turn them more feminem?

-Malachi

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont let the music u listen to define u, u gotta define the music u listen to

thats deep **** right there nigga:up:

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're going to fake your music tastes? Listening to pop music and cheesy electronic music can only mean one thing. You live superficially, go after superficial girls so you can leave the more real girls for the rest of us.

You know the Shezzler, he's just that type. He's like a in your face used car salesman, he keeps assuming he will close the deal even if you give out your fake number, fake name, etc. In about 10-15 years from now, he's just gonna be one of those balding fat pot belly "DJs" that still thinks he can close a deal.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what type of music you listen to, its what you GET out of the music you listen to. If the type of music you listen to makes you feel depressed and angry at yourself, then thats not good music! However, if it makes you feel elevated and worthwhile, then get more of that music!

My two cents on it.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NHY said:
It doesn't what type of music you listen to, its what you GET out of the music you listen to. If the type of music you listen to makes you feel depressed and angry at yourself, then thats not good music! However, if it makes you feel elevated and worthwhile, then get more of that music!

My two cents on it.
yo thats what im sayin son

:nono: niggas jackin my answer

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
yo thats what im sayin son

:nono: niggas jackin my answer
Whoops, Sorry! And I'm not a nigga! :woo: :crackup:

On another note, if I haden't brought that copy of a a single called ' Nessja ' by a german called Scooter, I don't think I would be here today as I am. That track is what started my spirtual evolution to a more optumistic type 4 years ago.

Some songs can do that, change your entire mindset and how you feel about yourself in an instant, which makes you want to go out and change your entire life! ( Like I did ) It doesn't matter what track it is, others may laugh at you for it ( Nessja is a Techno track! ) but if it holds a specail place in your heart, then nothing else matters!

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NHY said:
Whoops, Sorry! And I'm not a nigga! :woo: :crackup:

On another note, if I haden't brought that copy of a a single called ' Nessja ' by a german called Scooter, I don't think I would be here today as I am. That track is what started my spirtual evolution to a more optumistic type 4 years ago.

Some songs can do that, change your entire mindset and how you feel about yourself in an instant, which makes you want to go out and change your entire life! ( Like I did ) It doesn't matter what track it is, others may laugh at you for it ( Nessja is a Techno track! ) but if it holds a specail place in your heart, then nothing else matters!

Spiritual evolution via eurotrash techno? :cry: