How have you improved since you first found sosuave ?

sokhanh

Reaction score
I have found sosuave for a year. I feel I have improved a little but still very far from what I want to be.There are times I went out to meet girls and most of the times I failed. I know I'm not a good-looking guy but I think it's not the problem. Because from the first, most of them seem nice to me, they only wanted to turn away after we talked a little bit. (Some times I had a good conversation and finally got their numbers).

But the problem is not they don't want to talk to me. The problem is I feel I don't improve anymore after times I try.

Deep inside I know I can improve a lots but now I feel very down about my life.

I know there are tons of post on this board tell us how to improve our lives...

But I just want to know if any of you have improved a lots since you first found sosuave. Especially if you was a shy/antisocial guy and now you are a charm/confident guy (or the way you want to be). I think that'll encourage me much. And of course, tell me how you improve your life too if you don't mind. I will appreciate it.

P.S : My English skill isn't very good. So my post may have some mistakes but I hope you guys can understand it (I have spent much time to finish it !). But feel free to put your idea too, I can read well.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
My confidence used to be REALLY low but I turned it around and now I have sack loads of it. Confidence is a VERY important part of your game.
Yes, confidence is essential and belief. If you don't believe your going to get the girls you're not going to get them! Work on your confidence first and everything else will follow.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My confidence has gone up slightly but that might also be due to me getting older. I'm able start conversations with anybody now and can keep them going for as long as I want using active listening. I got brave enough to attempt a number close.

Thats about all though no dates, kisses or screws since I joined. I joined as a WBAFC and I'm now a RAFC

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've browsing sosuave for almost a month. Since that time I got 3 numbers and a date. I haven't done that in a few years. The main piece of advice that changed my thinking is that you can't look at any woman as out of your league before you get to know them. Because if you're doing that, you're dropping your value and confidence, which should never change. Show a little aggression and confidence and you're gold. I still have a lot to learn, but most of is the inner game, not the outer game.

Inner game is the key. Through inner game you learn to be at peace w/o women, which in turn minimalizes all rejections and failures. Thus creating a level of confidence that is unbreakable and, in turn, attractive to women. Once you can perfect this, there won't be really any need for outer game advice as it should come naturally at this point.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I knew about seduction forums I was a natural gone AFC. Only wya I was able to pull was if a chick throws herself at me. One chick it took me a year to realize she liked me.

Now that I'm in the community I pretty much know the female's psyche pretty well and I understand social dynamics pretty well. As a result when I practice I get some exceptional results. I now know what needs to be done to get women as before when I was a natural I was just being natural but couldn't pull the 9s. (I know because I've tried back then and didn't get one 9)

Also I've never had so many girls at one time, nor did I ever have so many girls approaching me. It was rare that I ever got approached, maybe once a year but now I get approached 1-2 times a day.

I'm glad I found this stuff on so many levels, even beyond PU its helpped me in my overall life.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first post says it all (see signature)

comic_relief

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a big help to me and a tremendous wake up call. I came on here with a specific problem and some very kind members helped get me on the right track to dealing with that. Now I'm close to being a DJ once again and I am happier than ever. The best thing I have learned is that 'falling in love' is counter-productive to ever having happiness in your life. I will miss it, but I will be sooo much better off without it.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned so much. I'm definitely more alpha than ever before. I've always been loud and outgoing and able to talk to anyone but this is different from anything before in my life. Getting attraction with almost every girl I meet (I'm in a Fraternity and have a ton of chances to meet women).

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i stopped sucking up to girls after i found this site, and i used to be afraid of asking girls to hang out/talking to them.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx to sosuave i got my first real with-tongue kiss and i also got my confidence up(even though sometimes i'm not feeling THAT confident but most of the time i do), it also showed me to stand up for myself and respect my body and my beliefs. Thx to sosuave i almost kissed my 1st stranger (who btw had a boyfriend!:O) on saturday and i'll write a field report on that soon so stay tuned!:D

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Well, I had been lurking for a while until I actually joined and started posting. I wouldn't really say I had any real problems before, I've had a number of girlfriends and ONS before...but after I broke up with my last GF at the beginning of the summer (1 1/2 year relationship, pretty long when you're only 21), I kinda forgot how to meet girls. After the initial meeting I have no problems getting whatever I want from most girls, but it's that first stage that always hangs me up.

And it's true what they say, the best way to get over one chick is to get under another one.

So yes, I'd say I've improved since I've joined, you guys helped me get my mojo back. Thanks.