How does the DJ deal with some obsessive guy continually hitting on his girlfriend?

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I'm wondering. Some guy is in loove with my girlfriend and is always asking her to leave me for him. He never has spoken to me; he avoids me all the time. Do you need more specifics?

Of course, I felt like killing the guy, but that's impulsive and stupid. What's the code or rule in these circumstances, what does the DJ do?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like killing the guy, but that's impulsive and stupid
very impressive display of strength and discipline...and your only 20, i see good things in your future...

don't worry, he's the nice guy that cries over the girl dating the jerk (you)...but i mean that in a good way, he is NOT a threat, you should intervene only if your girl asks you too...or if he blatantly disrespects you to your face

and always remember even if your girl does something stupid, your still the man and you can walk away from her without to much grief because you DON'T NEED her (just keep that in the back of your mind).

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
don't worry, he's the nice guy that cries over the girl dating the jerk (you)
That is a bad assumption, its not a black and white issue.

If you got a tight game and you got other options and she knows it, then why worry about losing her? Its those who have a weak game that have no other options that hang on to a girl like a life preserver who end up losing the girl.

What you got to understand is that there will always be other men constantly trying to pick your girlfriend up, so unless you are willing to follow your girlfriend around like a shadow 24/7 and deflect male attention (which I don't recommand), your other option is that you got to be able to trust her. If it doesn't work out then hey that's life and now its your turn to be the next pimp in line. My guess is that you are anyway too younge to be in a serious relationship.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tape yourself and your girl having some nasty raunchy sex while Nine Inch Nail's "Closer," is playing in the background. Give dude the tape and that should keep him occupied for a few weeks.

If that doesn't work, have your girl tell dude that it isn't going to happen between her and him and if he persists in bothering her, file a restraining order. If he works with her, have her file a sexual harrassment charge against dude.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

If you got a tight game and you got other options and she knows it, then why worry about losing her? Its those who have a weak game that have no other options that hang on to a girl like a life preserver who end up losing the girl.

What you got to understand is that there will always be other men constantly trying to pick your girlfriend up, so unless you are willing to follow your girlfriend around like a shadow 24/7 and deflect male attention (which I don't recommand), your other option is that you got to be able to trust her. If it doesn't work out then hey that's life and now its your turn to be the next pimp in line. My guess is that you are anyway too younge to be in a serious relationship.
I feel that I am too young to be in a serious relationship, and though from the outset I avoided acting in any way that would indicate I want a serious relationship - I stopped short of actually saying this to her, and damn it now I think it is too late. My girlfriend is 23. I don't know what will happen with us, especially since we are now living in different countries... ugh it aint looking good. I met her on a study-abroad program while we were both in Sweden, now I'm back in Ireland. We've been together almost the whole of every day for the past 4 months.

Reaction score
The issue is her not him. Of course he wants to screw your girl; you're pursuing the best things in life, you're more confident, and she's undobutedly a great catch.

She needs to calm this loser down. Tell her to tell him to cut the ****--if you think it's disrespectful to you--or you'll do it for her. This sets some boundaries as a man you have to set within and without the relationship. I'm sorry, chicks are funny. THey'll hook up with the friend or the pursuer if you're not careful. And if you don't want that, you need to deal with it. If she is unwilling to go to bat for you then you may want to dump her and not follow up on the original threat; after all, if she's a disrespectful ***** at heart, then maybe she belongs with this guy.

Supposing she is on your team here, how do you deal with him? Just like the alpha dog. Get in his face. Calmly tell him to stop, that you find it disrespectful, and that you're not going to let him cause you and your girl any trouble. This is especially useful after she told him to get lost. And be prepared to beat the **** out of him. Most of these little weasely interlopers are wimps at heart, but if he's not you must throw down for your self respect.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Reaper said:
My girlfriend is 23. I don't know what will happen with us, especially since we are now living in different countries....
Your with her and she is living in a different country? what is wrong with you?!

Long distance relationship never work and that is the biggest issue as to why its worth to end this and pursue other women. I don't blame the guy for trying to get to this girl since he can see her every day and you are like 2000 KM away.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Your with her and she is living in a different country? what is wrong with you?!

Long distance relationship never work and that is the biggest issue as to why its worth to end this and pursue other women. I don't blame the guy for trying to get to this girl since he can see her every day and you are like 2000 KM away.
I know, I know. But she might be moving to my country.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDAMAGE said
it was rhetorical not an assumption.

the plot thickens...
and damn it now I think it is too late. My girlfriend is 23. I don't know what will happen with us, especially since we are now living in different countries
ignore my first post, you just lost all accredibility, stupid

Of course, I felt like killing the guy, but that's impulsive and stupid
well besides your weak BS line about trying to sound mature...its not like you have any choice, I'm pretty sure this guy is nailing your girl pretty hard right now and there aint nothing you can do about it.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
DJDAMAGE saidit was rhetorical not an assumption.

the plot thickens...

well besides your weak BS line about trying to sound mature...its not like you have any choice, I'm pretty sure this guy is nailing your girl pretty hard right now and there aint nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to break her heart! I have feelings for her, but I'm by no means whipped or in "oneitus". It isn't logical or rational. I will see her again soon, but for the timebeing we're living apart.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
His position is a hellish one. He'll probably never get her. If you can handle it, break up with her, let the other guy get with her for a while, then swoop back in and get her to cheat with you. Make it public. Take pictures. He'll feel like you just ripped out his liver, and might end up turning f@g over the incident. And since he's the one who made enemies with you first, it's his fault!

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
DJDAMAGE saidit was rhetorical not an assumption.

the plot thickens...

Nah, he's repulsively AFC. Plus I read his emails to her :p

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Drinksalot said:
His position is a hellish one. He'll probably never get her. If you can handle it, break up with her, let the other guy get with her for a while, then swoop back in and get her to cheat with you. Make it public. Take pictures. He'll feel like you just ripped out his liver, and might end up turning f@g over the incident. And since he's the one who made enemies with you first, it's his fault!

If I was not in the picture, she would not end up with him - ever.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Tape yourself and your girl having some nasty raunchy sex while Nine Inch Nail's "Closer," is playing in the background. Give dude the tape and that should keep him occupied for a few weeks.

If that doesn't work, have your girl tell dude that it isn't going to happen between her and him and if he persists in bothering her, file a restraining order. If he works with her, have her file a sexual harrassment charge against dude.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! brutal! :rockon: