How does a relationship with a female bring your happiness down?

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
How if you are happy within yourselves would getting in a committed relationship with a quality female bring your happiness down?

It shouldn't matter if you are in a relationship or not with a quality female in regards to your internal happiness if you are truly happy.

If you consider being alone is the key to your happiness then that's great but you are basically saying that if you get into a relationship with a female your internal happiness is an act and will be brought down by them. Therefore you still are allowing women to effect your so-called "happiness" by avoiding committed relationships with a quality female either because you cannot get quality females or you are afraid of them and feel you aren't worthy of one so you project an act of defiance and generalize an entire group of people.

Try getting into a relationship with a quality female. Do some inner work on yourself and be honest with your own flaws. You can't spot flaws in others if you cannot and refuse to recognize your own due to a wounded ego.

It's not everyone else is the problem. The problem is you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is you are not just fighting the female, you are fighting with the State and Government if she "decides" to change her mind about you.

You can be as relaxed as comfortable with yourself as possible, but you can't change the system.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
How if you are happy within yourselves would getting in a committed relationship with a quality female bring your happiness down?

It shouldn't matter if you are in a relationship or not with a quality female in regards to your internal happiness if you are truly happy.

If you consider being alone is the key to your happiness then that's great but you are basically saying that if you get into a relationship with a female your internal happiness is an act and will be brought down by them. Therefore you still are allowing women to effect your so-called "happiness" by avoiding committed relationships with a quality female either because you cannot get quality females or you are afraid of them and feel you aren't worthy of one so you project an act of defiance and generalize an entire group of people.

Try getting into a relationship with a quality female. Do some inner work on yourself and be honest with your own flaws. You can't spot flaws in others if you cannot and refuse to recognize your own due to a wounded ego.

Not sure who you are talking to.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting aside your compelling need to grind an axe with an imagined boogeyman, allow me to draw your attention to the most urgent part of your post:

Dirtbagz said:
you still are allowing women to effect your so-called "happiness"
The word you're looking for is "AFFECT"...not "effect", but AFFECT. Please get that handled - look into it, understand the difference between the two, and then return to 'school' us like never.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Since I've had my gf, I've been gulp....happier. I like having a good friend that I can also have sex with at the end of the day. I like the attention. I like not having to waste thoughts and energy on finding a girl that will have sex with me. I hate being single and lonely. I am a horn dog with a lot of testosterone, so I cannot do this fake asexual mgtow ****. If you can do all these nofap challenges than good for you lol.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:

This ain't cosmopolitan , cupcake.

Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:

If your gf is always disappointing your or disrespecting you, or makes things that you have no problem with alone a major ordeal it will bring your mood down.

It's not always your fault and your emotions can be adjusted by those "close" to you. There is transference of emotions.

Some people are really crummy relationship partners and you can't count on them for anything, and it's disappointing.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
The problem is you are not just fighting the female, you are fighting with the State and Government if she "decides" to change her mind about you.

You can be as relaxed as comfortable with yourself as possible, but you can't change the system.
This posters happiness is affected by what could happen because government, her changing her mind, the system and is a victim only if he gets in a relationship with a quality woman but CAN'T be if he doesn't. As if people need to be in a relationship to get charged with rape, etc. :crackup:

Between_The_Lines said:
Putting aside your compelling need to grind an axe with an imagined boogeyman, allow me to draw your attention to the most urgent part of your post:
:crackup: This is epically hypocritical. Are any of you self aware? Nah. Grinding an axe with an imagined boogeyman NEVER happens with the posters on So Suave! :crackup:

Between_The_Lines said:
The word you're looking for is "AFFECT"...not "effect", but AFFECT. Please get that handled - look into it, understand the difference between the two, and then return to 'school' us like never.
So this poster's happiness is affected by grammar. He's got bigger issues then females determining his happiness in life. Cute attempt at diversion though.

Suspens said:
Not sure who you are talking to.
This poster isn't sure about who the question is about as he's never used any internal self-reflection.

YawataNoKami said:
This ain't cosmopolitan , cupcake.
And this poster takes anything he cannot or refuses to answer as Cosmopolitan. :crackup:

Perhaps if you keep telling each other online how "happy" you are with out being or getting in relationships with quality women you might actually halfway "convince" each other if you never wind up convincing yourselves. :crackup:

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect Douchebagz, you have the majority of the 'enlightened' populous on your side, so I'm not exactly sure why you're getting your thong in a bunch here..