How do you treat ugly girls?

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I know a girl is ugly and has a goodlooking friend I'll try to get in good with her.But I am generally nice to everyone I meet.What are some of your opinions?:p

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat ugly girls the same way I treat pretty girls.

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need to be nasty to a girl or anyone just because you don't want to sh*g her. I try to be nice to everybody unless I have a good reason not to be.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to treat everyone the same, and it never hurts to have allies. Having said that what do you do when a girl you're not attracted to gets a crush on you? I've had this happen and in the past I would just avoid them and act sort of cold, hoping they'd get the hint, but this only encouraged them (challenge principle).

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Occasionally an ugly girl will try and pick me up. Last couple of times this has happened to me has been towards the end of a night in a night club, thing is, I was pissed off from not having any succes so I just looked at this girl, thought NO, responded politely to whatever she'd said and then ignored her. I felt kinda bad for a while after, cos this is the sort of thing hot girls do to us occasionally. But I just wasnt in the mood for talking (or anything more) to anyone I didnt immediately find attractive.

The other annoying thing is when you get talking to two girls, theres often the talkative ugly girl that seems to like you, and the much quieter but sexier friend who pays you little attention, I guess in those situations you need a good reliable wingman ( a friend of mine always used his best mate, who was in a LTR, as a wingman to occupy the ugly girl)

of course appearances can be deceptive, but it takes time to find out..

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrNiceGuy
Occasionally an ugly girl will try and pick me up. Last couple of times this has happened to me has been towards the end of a night in a night club, thing is, I was pissed off from not having any succes so I just looked at this girl, thought NO, responded politely to whatever she'd said and then ignored her. I felt kinda bad for a while after, cos this is the sort of thing hot girls do to us occasionally. But I just wasnt in the mood for talking (or anything more) to anyone I didnt immediately find attractive.
Well if the DJB is right, being approached by 5/6's means you're on your way to being approached by 7/8/9's.

In an ideal situation, I try for this: I'm kind but I restrict my body language. I just plow into the conversation, be nice to her for a few minutes of good conversation, then I say I have to talk with my friends but it was great talking with her/I'll see her around.

mikezal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being nice to ugly girls, is a great idea for meeting hot chicks. They usually have tons of hot freinds, and if thier friends see you treating an ugly well because you WANT to, not because she the only one who will talk to you, then you make big impression in the mind of hott chicks. They start thinking he really has to be something special if hes that CONFIDENT that he doesnt care what other think about him, that he doesnt want me just to **** my brains out, its funny but I know girls who think like this. Or you will have the wtf is he talking to her for, then girls will get a bit jealous or competive, mind you this only really works if your good looking and really confident otherwise you come off as your trying to pick the ugly girl up. In case your not good looking be freindly but, not overly freindly, or flirty.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to treat ugly girls as a mass.
No individuals... Just a big mass.
It's like they were all clones of one person.

Now I treat them still like that...
PLUS I've put pretty girls in that mass too. ;)

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am horny as hell after the bars and the hott chykks are putting up too much of a fight to go home with me,.. for eg.,

If she says..(here's my number call me...) or (I don't even know you) or (I have a boyfriend so thanx but no thanx) or (didn't I date your friend blah blah) or (I am on the rag) or (didn't you fukk my friend)....Then I fukk phat chykks...

I could give two shytts if anyone knows!!:rolleyes:

Sorry....I just thought I would share that..

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use them as social proof. I'd flirt with the ugly ones - to a point. If they spread the word and display that they like you, it'll get other women interested. You refuse to go out with her, and you become a challenge. Others will try and get with you as well. Once you get enough women interested, pick the one that you want.

ATLDonJuan35

Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat all females the same cause if you treat one different you got to do that to all of them but as far as ugly chicks they don't have anything to loose really, so I say just be careful on how you do treat them.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
I use them as social proof. I'd flirt with the ugly ones - to a point. If they spread the word and display that they like you, it'll get other women interested. You refuse to go out with her, and you become a challenge. Others will try and get with you as well. Once you get enough women interested, pick the one that you want.
That's why they were born!

lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them well

I think you have to treat them well because girls are always talking together. Being great with these girls is a fantastic boost in the way girls look a t you. The nice girls talk with the ugly girls and if you are not well with them, they notice that you are only nice to the beautiful ones and you're not going to have any opportunity with them.

Moreover, they are not used to be treated this way by other guys so you're going to be totally different and for sure they'll find you totally different from the other guys, and trust me, they will tell it to the others.

These girls help you getting the good ones, so TREAT THEM WELL.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the ugly chick is a friend, then treat her as you would do any other friend of a potential target... friend's have so much sway for girls and their decisions about the guy they see, so if you impress the friends, and she starts talkin to the girl you actually are with, or want about how great you are, then it will boost your chances and longevity no end...

I do joke on ugly girls tho'... not to their faces but today I was up in a Burger King and we were just lookin out the window onto the high street and laughin' and jokin' about certain chicks who you just wouldn't get with...

If a girl is ugly tho', I wouldn't even try to pull her Edge style, lol... I need to be attracted in some way to her... my criteria is simple, when I first see her if I don't have that physical attraction hit me, then I don't pursue... the ones that I have that attraction with on the first sight, I talk with them and make my decisions based on just how well I get on with this girl...

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its definitely right to try and remember to be nice to everyone, the point about the girls talking to their friends about you is spot on..
Girls who I've thought were checking me out have started ignoring me after I act indifferent to their ugly friends, gotta try and remain a friendly person even If I am in a bad mood and filled with MUST PULL PRETTY GIRLS mentality. Trouble is once I've worked myself up to that state anyone that doesnt immediately meet my standards just wont do. I guess the solution is to remain.. shall we say, open minded on the these things,

Turki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl worth having will not be with a guy who treats a girl like sh*t just coz she's a warpig. Just treat every chick with equal disdain and you'll be right :D

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
How do I treat ugly girls?

The same way pretty girls treat you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love loser questions like this.

PS - Why bump such a sh!tty thread? Somebady has nothing better to do. :)