How do you tell your gf shes fat?

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been goin' out w/ a girl for almost a yr, but she's like 10-20lbs over weight. I don't wanna have sex w/ her b/c she should be pettite, but she's def. not. I'm a virgin, so is she but I def don't wanna hit it when she's over weight -I didn't wait this long to hit it up when she's fat.

Now she's been begging me to hit it for months, and I reject her and I tell her shlt like I'm not in a rush to do it and stuff. I've told her to lose weight in the past, but she really seems to have forgot. I tell her shlt to lose weight all the time, she eats healthy, but doesn't excersize at all, lazy a$$. I try to get her to walk around, but she's just lazy and doesn't burn a thing.

She's depressed now and asks me what's wrong w/ her all the time. I'm on the phone w/ her for hours b/c of this shlt and I'm tired of brushing her off. She's really pretty, it's just that she's over weight. I feel that if I tell her the real reason why we're not doing it, she'll be turned off forever -and I think it would really kill her.

What should I do fellas?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Sex burns calories. Tap that azz and until be thin in no time.

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really care about her, she'd be bangin if she lost the weight. i'm just really picky, id prefer she loses the weight....

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't having sex with her NOW....what are you afraid of loosing? :confused: Sex???

Tell the girl to drop the 15 pounds and as a celebration, you'll give her what she's been begging for.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to tell you man, but this is an unreasonable expectation. I'm not saying you're wrong for feeling the way that you do, however, she's got to be the one to care about her health for it to work. Even if she decides that she wants to lose some lbs... it's not going to happen over night. B4 you freak out, try to put on a significant amount of muscle and develop a six pack if you don't have one already... that way, you might be able to empathize and it might show her that you work hard to look good for her (and for yourself).

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buy her tae-bo dvd and tell her straight up that you are sexually attracted to thin women... it's up to her really

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only exercise while playing sports. exercising is relatively boring if you do it alone. why don't you exercise with her. run, basketball, tennis, whatever you two can do.

Most people are lazy thats a fact and you know it.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
throw her a ham sandwich she'll be happier that way.

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her that you both have gained some in the past year and that you'r going to start working out. Tell her that you want her with you, or else it'll be boring ;-)

you could also say :

your booty is so fat mammy shake that ass!!

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"*****... YOU FAT! Better lose some weight or we're done!"

That's how you say it. I'm assuming you want to be nice about the whole ordeal though, so this won't help you. Just give her a hint about working out together or whatever. If it were me I would've talked her in to it describing all the benefits she can get, etc. You gotta motivate her.

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do motivate her, i always try to get her to walk places and stuff, give her hints here and there on healthy food and tell her to hit the gym if shes that bored... try to get her to walk around w/ me or without and she just really doesn't do too much of any of it.

damn, about the whole we're "both over weight thing," -i'm on weight gainer right now haha. 150lbs 5'9". all i want to gain is like 5-10lbs haha.

so comon guys, should i just tell her the truth or will she never let that down?

Resident DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta be kidding me man. You're a virgin, some chick who, though a bit overweight, is still attractive (from what you say) wants you to lay some pipe...and you're wondering what to do??

I guess if you really AREN'T attracted to her, then next her so neither one of you keeps wasting your time. If you ARE...man, you got nothin' to lose! You gotta start somewhere...just make sure you wrap it up so you won't have any kids you don't want and you're good to go.

What a post!

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I only exercise while playing sports. exercising is relatively boring if you do it alone. why don't you exercise with her. run, basketball, tennis, whatever you two can do. "

So correct.

You two should do something together.
Like....you and her workout in the gym together if possible.

And...........why are you not hitting it?

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: Your asking for something unreasonable and really doesn't make any sense, your comming off as needy and insecure, casue A) you seem replused by your girlfriend's phsyical state and are not attracted to her but B) you are afraid of losing her and do/don't wanna have sex with her?

Al Bundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by On_the_Top
:confused: Your asking for something unreasonable and really doesn't make any sense, your comming off as needy and insecure, casue A) you seem replused by your girlfriend's phsyical state and are not attracted to her but B) you are afraid of losing her and do/don't wanna have sex with her?
i wanna hit it when shes skinny, i dont like fat my man. what's so hard to understand about that?

i'm not about to next this one, shes a keeper.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you go out with her for a whole year if you don't even want any pvssy from her?

i bet you've been hitting some other slimmer chicks on the side huh?