How do you not let stupid sh1t ruin you?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a real problem with this. When someone says or does something that p1sses me off, I usually let it ruin everything for me. For instance, I was going to go to wrestling practice today, but then this stupid b1tch, the only girl on the team grabs my party invitation that I was reading and RIPPED IT UP FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON. Then the other idiots on the team start throwing the pieces around and I get more p1ssed off. So this had me p1ssed off and I went "You know what, f*ck this, I'm not going to practice anymore if I have to deal with this sh1t everyday" and I even started telling people I was going to quit. Though I did get more copies of the invitations, the thing that p1ssed me off is that the b1tch did it for no fvcking reason. It's almost like blatant disrespect. It's like, if I ripped up her homework for no reason would I be right? Hell no and this is the same thing. Thing is when people do dumb sh1t like this, I have a hard time getting it over it and I let little sh1t like this ruin my day. So how can I STOP letting little sh1t like this p1ss me off and ruin my day?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously have no respect. You need to breed fear to gain respect. Anyways this board isn't a shrink board, we can't help you with all your issues, just attempt to help with the females.

DELILAH

Reaction score
Basically, you just need to let it go and accept that there are idiots out there in the world. It is never going to change, just try not to dwell too hard on it. That would bug me too, so just breathe and let it go.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't let this **** go man. If she tries to grab your stuff again, just laugh it off in front of her and say she doesn't have to be so angry just because she has no tits/ass/nice face/etc.

Girls are EXTREMELY insecure. Insult their looks, fatty belly, hair, etc.

Make them cry. I've done it and it feels so good to put that ******* in her place.

Worst thing you can do is not fight back. People pick on the weak for a reason: they do'nt/can't fight back.

Also start bullying her. If she's reading something like a flyer, grab it and be like "oh what's this?" ::RIIIIP:: whoops. Ok I'm done reading, here you can have it back.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only girl on the team is bullying you? cmon bro..at my school the wrestlers were the biggest baddesses and no one wanted to **** with them, even the ones who werent that good because the state guys had their back. You could always break someones arm accidentally or slam someone so hard they don't get up for 15 minutes, both worked for me in the ol wrasslin room.
Not that you should have sup'ed the chick and gator rolled her...lol. It is a dumb thing to do though of her..I got "bullied" per se by some of the bigger better guys but that was more of kicking your ass and not tearing up a paper. Lift weights as hard as you can 3x a week before next season, shave your head, and beat some ass the first day of practice. Since you're so early into the season there is still time to up your game by lifting hard and doing hard cardio bursts combined with endurance training(outside of practice). I know its tough when you're already going to practice 3 hours a day all week but thats how you get ahead of the other guys. The way I got treated between the 1st and 2nd years on the team were totally different, and as you improve in your physique and as a wrestler you will gain more respect from the team.:box:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.... YOU LET A GIRL BULLY YOU????????????
What is this world coming to??

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she likes you. You should have just took it in stride tho, instead of getting upset. (Even if you were upset, which is understandable. Just don't let her SEE that she got the best of you.)

Reaction score
What a sh1tty thing to do, man. I'd be fvcking pissed off too. Call it like it is and be a man. Tell her and those other guys to **** off, and then do your best to ignore it. Other than that, just freaking MACK like crazy on lots of chicks dude!!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha.

You stopped wrestling and ran away from her? That showed her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a middle school girl that has a crush on you.
wanna piss her off? talk about your hot gf that can't get enough of you.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
she sounds like a middle school girl that has a crush on you.
wanna piss her off? talk about your hot gf that can't get enough of you.

Yeah, then when everyone finds out it isn't true, and you're resorting to making up fake myspace profiles and installing another messenger service so your friends can have online conversations with her because they don't believe you, you'll know you've won. ;)

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
retaliating doesn't really do anything much just shows how easy you are to get handled and that you're playing her game...

just be nice to her....