how do you handle....

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

interesting question...

how do you handle some chic that you have a 'cosmic' connection with being with some other guy?>

it's a ***** when you come across that chic whom with everything just clicks like you never thought it could. yet shes got a bf.

what to do ?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

what to do ?
I would still ask her out and if she rejects me then I would know that this connection feeling was just in my head and move on.

I know sometimes I run into a girl I think we would be perfect together only to realise that after dating her a couple of weeks down the road that we are not really perfect and she has her positives and negatives like everyone else.

You are putting the carriage in front of the horse by thinking that this girl whom you never dated is perfect for you.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I would still ask her out and if she rejects me then I would know that this connection feeling was just in my head and move on.

I know sometimes I run into a girl I think we would be perfect together only to realise that after dating her a couple of weeks down the road that we are not really perfect and she has her positives and negatives like everyone else.

You are putting the carriage in front of the horse by thinking that this girl whom you never dated is perfect for you.

Putting the carriage before the horse is the perfect metaphor for this situation.

If she really has this connection with the other dude, your presence in her world is merely symbolic.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT.

MOVE ON.

You realize you're going for it on Fourth and ten, right?

PUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

Bravo! :up:

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if they will do it for you or to you...they will do it to or for the next guy.

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hey guys,

interesting question...

how do you handle some chic that you have a 'cosmic' connection with being with some other guy?> What to do ?
This is an illogical question considering that you do not know this girl (i'm assuming),yet there is a "cosmic" connection??? Huh?