How do you handle this on the dance floor?

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out last night, trying to have a new focus on fun with... mixed results.

So I'm on the dance floor dancing with my friends and there's this girl behind me dancing with some dude. A couple seconds later, I feel somebody pinch my ass. I play it cool and control myself (ala DJing Pook style) but it happens about three more times.

I turned around this girl was blatantly pinching my butt while dancing with some guy! I didn't know what to do so I pulled her close and said something (can't remember what) and she walked off.

What happened here?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that where they grope, slap ass, or pinch like that. Turn around and they giggle and run off or something similar. It means they're attracted, but when you go to approach it's a massive BT spike and they overload. Used to get it all the time either driving or walking along. Girls would look, smile, I go to approach and they giggle fit and run/drive off because they don't know what to do.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't remember what you said, you must've been drunk.

If a girl pinches your ass, it's a call for attention. If I were you, I would've teased her "That's going to cost you $20 next time" ... or "Pinch one more time, and you buy me a drink."

Or on a lighter note... "Is that what your parents taught you?"

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time, I was at a club and someone grabbed my butt. I turned around, and a girl admitted it was her and told me I had a nice butt. So I asked her if she wanted to dance but she said no. Go figure!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SeanyB said:
I went out last night, trying to have a new focus on fun with... mixed results.

So I'm on the dance floor dancing with my friends and there's this girl behind me dancing with some dude. A couple seconds later, I feel somebody pinch my ass. I play it cool and control myself (ala DJing Pook style) but it happens about three more times.

I turned around this girl was blatantly pinching my butt while dancing with some guy! I didn't know what to do so I pulled her close and said something (can't remember what) and she walked off.

What happened here?
She did not want to talk she wanted to do freaky stuff like you feeling her up... ur slow dude.

SeanyB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
If you can't remember what you said, you must've been drunk.
I definitely wasn't haha I think I just erased it from my memory.

It was probably soem lame attempt at C+F, go figure.

Anyway, I think I know what to do now, thanks guys.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldve backed my áss up on her and started dancing like that, sandwiching her. if youre good at dancing the other guy will leave eventually