How do you guys stop playing needy???

xconquerx

Don Juan
Reaction score
um, well i know its pretty shame to say this, but... my close mate(he is such a good conversationalist and known as a pimp at my school) is saying, I can be a picky or needy guy sometimes and this behavior REALLY frustrates me.

Lately, Im trying to get down with this 7 chick at my school and she DOES play "hard-to-get". I know I have to turn the table around(make her chase me) but my needy or picky traits are such a problem to get this girl for me.

What is a key to stop me from being picky or needy???

And how do i exactly show my value to her?? How do I make a "hard-to-get" girl think I am an awesome person???

P.s..: I got told that girls get turn off(bore) when guys ask thm questions such as "what'cha been doing?" or "what are you up to,today??" on text message. so how should I start to make her telling me her interests?

Thnx.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep yourself busy. If you have other interests, your less likely to become infatuated with her.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a Passion

A DJ is a man in demand. He should have passions and interest that goes beyond women.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
this should be in another forum. Here you post tips, not ask for them.

Its not just girls. Everyone gets bored with the lame "What's going on?" stuff. Too generic, its not interesting. Come up with something unique. Even if its kinda lame, at least its different. If you play it right, it'll come out good no matter what.