how do you get girl back after caught cheating

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
She decided to test me by having her friend hit on me. I failed because since we are just dating I thought it was OK to accept other dates. Later that day she calls me to tell me that I'm a bull***ter and that the girl I was going to hang out with is her friend. I got mad than ended things.

The next day I tried to get her back but she wouldent talk or text me back. So I ordered some flowers to her house and than she called me back to say she got them and it was nice. She said no guy ever did that for her before and will still be friends I apologized and feel real bad. I want to win her back some how.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed up by letting it bother you and sending her those retarded flowers. You are now deeply in the "friendzone".

For next time a better response would of be - "We're only dating so I'll see what ever girl I wish. I am after my best option, nothing more, nothing less, so it's up to you to show me you're that girl".

You also need to show her you're not bothered at all by her sh1tty tests and you need to always talk to her like she is BELLOW you. Never be a slave...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to be with a girl who set you up using her friend because she was insecure to begin with. Oh lord the things guys do for a wet hole. After she pulls this BS you waste money to buy her flowers to apologize? Oh, I see you are a noobie. Aaaw, I'm guessing you are also here looking for a quick fix answer and then the next time something goes wrong you will try to look for another quick fix solution without ever fixing the root of the problem.

Anyway, welcome here you are in the right place. My best advice to you right now would be to sacrifice this girl and start the rest of your life anew. At the bottom left of this screen you are looking at you will see a link called "DJ Bible". Go read it. If it's too much of a reading to do then I will say you should read the Book of Pook contained in the DJ Bible. It's very entertaining and insightful. Why should you read it? Well, it will help you fix the root of your problem (which isn't even this girl). By the time you are done you will generally know how to handle all if not most of your woman problem. Trust me.

triplekaioken

Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Do you really want to be with a girl who set you up using her friend because she was insecure to begin with. Oh lord the things guys do for a wet hole. After she pulls this BS you waste money to buy her flowers to apologize? Oh, I see you are a noobie. Aaaw, I'm guessing you are also here looking for a quick fix answer and then the next time something goes wrong you will try to look for another quick fix solution without ever fixing the root of the problem.

Anyway, welcome here you are in the right place. My best advice to you right now would be to sacrifice this girl and start the rest of your life anew. At the bottom left of this screen you are looking at you will see a link called "DJ Bible". Go read it. If it's too much of a reading to do then I will say you should read the Book of Pook contained in the DJ Bible. It's very entertaining and insightful. Why should you read it? Well, it will help you fix the root of your problem (which isn't even this girl). By the time you are done you will generally know how to handle all if not most of your woman problem. Trust me.
i agree with your point, would you agree that always being the indifferent/care less sort of guy when it comes to relationships and girls. you will win more?

i thought you had to put effort in with girls and show them that you are the real deal and raise their interest level by making them laugh and talking about common topics?

it appears to me, to have more skill and success with women, you actually have to do less? if that makes sense? like less talking, less trying to impress them, less being cared about them

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we could help you, but only if you were actually cheating.
Your dating and not fully commited to this girl unless you two were exclusive.
You owe her nothing and can hang out with as many girls as you wish, if she doesn't like, to bad. If her interest is high she'll work harder to be the "best option" if not, hey your hanging out with another girl, and 3 more this week.

And for future reference when actually caught cheating, apologize sincerely Once. After that go ghost and let her feel what its like without you, she'll hit you up looking for some more apologies and ass kissing but dont give it to her, simply say "I made a mistake, and I take responsibility for it". At this point either she comes around or the relationship would be to unbalanced to continue. She'll become super untrustworthy and insecure.

And that b1tch is a b1tch. Women who do tests like these are low quality. I once had a gf text me from a unknown number pretending to be one of my exes based off solely what I told her about her (dumb ass hoe didnt even spell her name right). I played along the entire day not budging on her sexual advances while simultaneously texting my her from her real phone. At the end of the day I texted both numbers. "Your a d1ckhead and the queen of insecurity. Its over player" Then I went casper on that b1tch.

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eversince the phone call from recievingthe flowers i havent contacted her for two days. It feels out of the ordinary becuase we use to talk every single day and i would sleep over 3 times a week. We were once exclusive, but she couldent give me 100 % focus so she dump me and became friends. However the next time i seen her i hugged amd went straight to kissing her. That changed everything and we started dating again. Untill she buste on that test. I want to attempt to change the tides again by asking her to hang out as a friend on my birthday and do the same thing i did to change the tides. I know friends dont kiss friends do that will be my indicator to stop if the kiss failed.

Before the test she was planning to move me in and live with her so i guess we were serious. Probably why she tested me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
eastside562 said:
She decided to test me by having her friend hit on me. I failed because since we are just dating I thought it was OK to accept other dates. Later that day she calls me to tell me that I'm a bull***ter and that the girl I was going to hang out with is her friend. I got mad than ended things.

The next day I tried to get her back but she wouldent talk or text me back. So I ordered some flowers to her house and than she called me back to say she got them and it was nice. She said no guy ever did that for her before and will still be friends I apologized and feel real bad. I want to win her back some how.
You weren't caught cheating and you're dumb a$$ owes your mother some flowers. The only women that you' should send flowers to are

1) Your mama

2) Your granny

3) Your HELLA LONG TERM girlfriend

4) Hoes that are paying you like they're suppose to.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastside562 said:
Eversince the phone call from recievingthe flowers i havent contacted her for two days. It feels out of the ordinary becuase we use to talk every single day and i would sleep over 3 times a week. We were once exclusive, but she couldent give me 100 % focus so she dump me and became friends. However the next time i seen her i hugged amd went straight to kissing her. That changed everything and we started dating again. Untill she buste on that test. I want to attempt to change the tides again by asking her to hang out as a friend on my birthday and do the same thing i did to change the tides. I know friends dont kiss friends do that will be my indicator to stop if the kiss failed.
You are trading in self deceit. This girl has given you the signs she's not good for you. Here you are trying to run back to win over with let's be friends tricks. Have some self respect will ya. There are lot of other girls out there.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This exact same thing happened to me once. My mistake was not accepting the date from the other girl though. My mistake was to let a girl that I am just dating think we were exclusive.

You see she thought I was being FOS because I was trying too hard to make her happy, so she had to test me. So I really was being FOS, but not in accepting the date but in telling her I was committed to her when I had no reason to be.

The lesson I learned was to use the dating game in my favor. If i'm dating a girl and she tries to get me to commit, i'll just let her know she is not my GF. So now she has incentive to commit to me and be my GF if I so please.

I have had girls ask me questions like this when we are not even intimate! If she asks me if i'm seeing other girls, i'll let her know I have female friends I hang out with and that I do date. If a girl walks up to me and wants to go out it's just that. Were going to go out and hang out, it's not a date. Don't be so quick to let everyone know what your intentions really are. The only thing I will admit to a girl, and in these exact words is that I have female friends I am seeing. "Are you guys sexual?" My answer: Please it's disrespectful to ask questions like that I don't like to talk about someone else if they are not around. I wouldn't talk about you to someone else either "Are you dating her?" We have gone out on dates, yes. But we are not committed.

So you show her you are valuable and have female options.

You show her you are a man of honor that respects your friends.

You show her you are not starving for puss either by eluding to possible intimacy but not openly admitting it.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why Do You Want to Be Her Friend?

eastside562 said:
What about stayin friends with her?
Questions

1) What do you hope to gain by being "friends," with this chick?

2) How does being "friends," with this chick benefit you?

3) And be honest, you want to undue your "mistake," with this chick in the hopes that you'll eventually get to see her naked, don't you?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastside562 said:

You needed to let her know off the bat that you two were not exclusive. If you don't set the guidelines in that area, she usually will, and they won't be in your favor...