How do you get a girl to come over?

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
We havnt been on a date or hung out yet. So,Do I just ask her to come over and hang out? What do you guys do?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, it's that easy man. If the girl likes you(based off of looks/ what contact you've had so far) she will come over. It really is that easy.

Also, if she's not busy. But even if she is legitimately busy she will make a counter offer for a night tha'ts better for her if she really likes you / wants to chill w/ you.

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I just found out that my mom dosent have to work tomorrow and will be home all day :(. Now my question is "how do I get invited to her house?"

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ask her over to your house for a first date, she's just gonna flake on you. you havent built up enough comfort with her yet. she knows why you want her to come over, she's not stupid. i'd suggest anything in public. build up more attraction and comfort, then see if she'd like to come over to your place.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I agree somewhere public is best. I went to a protest on my last first date.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
King Of Nowhere said:
We havnt been on a date or hung out yet. So,Do I just ask her to come over and hang out? What do you guys do?
You - "hey we should chill, kikit or spend some time together sometime soon.. we can smoke an drink and or watch movies and hangout .. "

^^ that works for me