How do you get a girl to accept your polygamy?

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read about Mystery and David D and all these guys having multiple girlfriends and them (obviously not there ideal choice)accepting that he will have other girls too...
hypothetically, say if you were to dump your girlfriend for lying, and she came crawling back, how would you get her to accept that you will only get back with her if you can see other women aswell?

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
tadhgire said:
I've read about Mystery and David D and all these guys having multiple girlfriends and them (obviously not there ideal choice)accepting that he will have other girls too...
hypothetically, say if you were to dump your girlfriend for lying, and she came crawling back, how would you get her to accept that you will only get back with her if you can see other women aswell?
You either tell her upfront or you say nothing until she asks if you're seeing anyone. Then you say, "I am, and I suggest you do the same"

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
The only way she will prolly go with that contract is if u beat that ***** up REALLLLY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
tadhgire said:
What's up tadhire?

The best thing to do is not tell girls you are seeing other girls. That's ONLY if you aren't in a committed closed relationship. If I'm not in a relationship other girls are none of her business.

JLance

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High status males in every society have access to multiple women. Become rich, famous, or a politician.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly! A girl would only accept this situation from a guy with a far higher status than her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just out of curiosity... is looking like a farm animal a compliment? never heard that one

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she actually likes you ...you won't be able to.

Eventually she will start ****ing up..even the ones you think are "cool" with the situation.

Just play it stupid and say you got "freinds that just happen to be women..".Thats why im trynna cut back on dealing with women i would never want a relationship with...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High status males in every society have access to multiple women. Become rich, famous, or a politician.
LOL. One caveat, though: don't sell yourself short by restricting your notions of what makes for high status: there are many ways to have high status, even if you're poor and far from famous ...