how do you get a gf to get an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliman

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf is pregnant and i want her to get an abortion. she wants to keep the child. how would you frame it so she would get an abortion. if you were me what would you say to her so she will get an abortion.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to kill your own child. Father of the year goes to caliman. Be a fvcking man and take care of your kid.

So you fvcked her, got her pregnant, and now want to take no accoutability for your fvck up.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Tom Leykis designed a method on doing it without her knowing but im not sure.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we seriously getting the 'abortion is murder' response here? Sheesh.

Look, if she wants to have the baby you can't make her give it up. If you want to change her mind then sit down and talk to her about it. Talk about how this will change your lives, and not for the better. Talk about how difficult it will be to provide for the child. That's all you can do.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably won't be able to convince her to abort, but you could talk to her about finding better equipped parents that would want to adopt the child.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caliman said:
my gf is pregnant and i want her to get an abortion. she wants to keep the child. how would you frame it so she would get an abortion. if you were me what would you say to her so she will get an abortion.
There is nothing magical you can say to her that will give her a great spontaneous knowledge about abortion.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough stuff. First of all: Good luck to you.

I fortunately I don't have experience with this, although a few times it seemed close.

So: The hardest stuff you can do, IMHO, if everything else fails:

Tell her vividely what her life will look like beeing a single mother (if that would be your decision) who would have to fight for child support. Show her some examples of the consequences for her and her child.

And that she is a good woman who could find a "quality man" who is willing and able to support her and their (!) child soon.

Keep us updated please, very important topic, and very low experience on my side.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
caliman said:
Bro, you're playing with fire. You don't want blood on your hands. You'd be just as guilty as hiring a hitman. People don't recognize it since it comes disguised in sheeps clothing as "Pro choice", but it's been all done through the ages and is the modern form of a satanic ritual called child sacrafice. Let your gf keep your baby. Who knows he might be the future president. And females find a man holding a child irresistable.

nabster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line is you can't. **** all this religious **** if your girlfriend doesn't want to then your gonna become a dad. Stand up like you gotta pair and prepare to welcome a new life into the world. Good luck to ya buddy.

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step up to the plate and be a man. Keep the baby and marry her.

Life is a beautiful thing. Some people would do anything to have their own baby.

Asteconn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how underhanded or not you want to be.

Firstly, consider alternatives to abortion. There's adoption, not just by complete strangers, but by family too that would be in a good position to look after the kid.

You have two tactical choices: Negotiation or Action. The legal and moral implications of Action varies. I'll give you all of the possibilities that I can think of; I'm not endorsing any particular choice, as only you can make that choice.

Discuss the matter with her. I'm willing to wager that niether of you are in a good position for parenthood. Play the fact that the child's quality life will be poor because you're not in a position to look after it. Don't just say "I don't want a kid 'cos".

This would likely have better results: Tell her that you dont want to have a future relationship with her; but that you are dead serious about having 50% custody. Then you will not have to pay her sanything and she will not want your next girlfriend helping you raise "her" child.

Threats upon yourself could (depending on the woman) spur action. If she is a semi-serious thing, this will probably produce very effective results. State that you'd prefer suicide or harm to becoming a father. You have to be very serious about this if this is the course of action that you want to take, as it's very much an all-or-nothing course of action. Actually buy a couple of things that you can commit suicide or harm yourself with, make sure that she sees them; or if you really want to drive the point home, make a botched (rigged-to-fail) attempt. Of course, there are dangers in actually harming yourself, and it might hurt a lot.

You can spur an abortion yourself by placing a good quantity of water-soaked cotton-wool into her vagina.

Lastly, and least legally, a very hard impact with a blunt object to the stomach will almost certainly accomplish the fact. You run a very big risk of prosecution and serious injury to your partner.

Bronxtal112 said:
Step up to the plate and be a man. Keep the baby and marry her.

Life is a beautiful thing. Some people would do anything to have their own baby.
Going back to the adoption point, you could very well give that "some people" their own baby.

And finally, a good couple of paragraphs courtesy of google:

Answers.com said:
Ultimately in is her decision as she is the one that is carrying and giving birth to the child however, it should be a decision you can make together. You cannot convince or force anyone to feel a way they don't and in this case abortion is a huge decision - if she does not want to get one or believe in them you are going to have to respect her decision.
If you intend on being with her you are going to have support her in any way possible - the less stress the better. If you do not want a child unfortunately it is too late for that now and made that decision when you decided to have unprotected sex. You are going to have to decide what you want and if you are going to leave her and don't want your child (which is a huge decision) you should discuss your options with her.
In the end you both are going to have to decide what is best for you both and you should talk. It may help to consult with a doctor, counsellor or religious leader that can help you with all aspects of your decision.
If both of you do not feel ready for raising a child then giving the infant up for adoption is a widely accepted alternative to abortion. Again this is a decision both of you must take.

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say from personal experience that: 1. Once a woman's mind is made up, that's it. No going back. And 2. I was 19 when I got my g/f pregnant, and 20 when my son was born. It has done wonders for my life, and I'm a completely different person because of it. I'm not saying that having a baby isn't hard, because it is, but nothing makes you more of a man than stepping up to the plate and taking care of that child. If it has to come down to it, you should do the adoption thing, but other than that, fatherhood is fukking AMAZING. I'm only 21 and I'm having more fun with my kid than I could EVER have going out clubbing or sarging. Not only that, but babies are chick magnets :)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick her in the stomache really hard!!

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to break it to you, but you can't convince her.

If you really want to pitch the abortion thing to her, watch videos and read religiously on the subject of abortion so you're sure you're OK with it before you do. Keep in mind that your input will be more noted than anything, though...this is legally her decision and only her decision.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asteconn said:
. State that you'd prefer suicide or harm to becoming a father. You have to be very serious about this if this is the course of action that you want to take, as it's very much an all-or-nothing course of action. Actually buy a couple of things that you can commit suicide or harm yourself with, make sure that she sees them; or if you really want to drive the point home, make a botched (rigged-to-fail) attempt. Of course, there are dangers in actually harming yourself, and it might hurt a lot.

You can spur an abortion yourself by placing a good quantity of water-soaked cotton-wool into her vagina.

Lastly, and least legally, a very hard impact with a blunt object to the stomach will almost certainly accomplish the fact.
Oh God

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are f*cking F*GGOTS. Stop telling him to man up and take responsibility. He knows what the f*ck he did and doesnt need your dumbass to lecture him. He wants to know how to pursuade his gf to get an abortion. And to the jackass who says he should be father of the year cause he wants to kill his child. Zygotes arent classified as people, seeing as its a bundle of cells. People kill cells everyday, so stop being a tool.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caliman said:
Tell her you love her so much, and one day you will live happily ever after, but now is not the time to have a child.

Tell her that if she gets the abortion you will one day have that house together with the nice white picket fence, the one she always wanted.

Convince her, take her there, hold her hand, pay for it, then drive her home.

But first stop and buy her an Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.

Then take her home, tuck her in, and dump that b!tch.

If she got pregnant once, she'll do it again, and the next time she wont have the abortion and you will be paying 216 monthly payments.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Some of you guys are f*cking F*GGOTS. Stop telling him to man up and take responsibility. He knows what the f*ck he did and doesnt need your dumbass to lecture him. He wants to know how to pursuade his gf to get an abortion. And to the jackass who says he should be father of the year cause he wants to kill his child. Zygotes arent classified as people, seeing as its a bundle of cells. People kill cells everyday, so stop being a tool.
When the sperm fertalizes the egg, it's already a developing human with it's own life. The embryo has all the information and DNA needed to mature into a full human adult personality. Would you kill a 1 year old child just because he/she is not yet fully developed or a handicapped or retarded person cause he/she isn't fully developed?

Every human being has a God given right to life. The baby in her mothers womb is a seperate human life from his mother and father. And the role and duty now as parents of this human life form is to protect their offspring until she can fend for herself.

Infact it's murder if the father or the mother decides to abort the developing child, because he is an individual, but without a developed voice to protest his death sentence.

You as well as the OP started of as a "Zygote" which is word play, another technique of the evil one to dehumanize and desensitze others into lessoning the guilt of destroying a human being created in the image of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.