How do you dump a BPD?

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My BPD is somewhat friends with a bunch of my friends. Most of the dudes just want to **** her, I don't think any of my female friends actually like her and a lot of the dudes realize she's insane. Her best friend's dad is a professor that I work with.

She's the vengeful kind of girl when it comes to breakups, unfortunately. With the beginning of the semester quickly approaching, I have no real interest in continuing to date this girl as she's a manipulative b1tch who needs a bf-psychiatrist in order to have a relationship.

So, what do I do? How do I let 'er down gently? Or is this even possible?

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One surefire way would be to treat her like gold. Do EVERYTHING she wants you to. Smother her with attention. Tell her you love her until she can't stand you anymore.

If she's BPD, I guarantee she'll be cheating on you in a month. And then she'll be some other guy's problem.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:
One surefire way would be to treat her like gold. Do EVERYTHING she wants you to. Smother her with attention. Tell her you love her until she can't stand you anymore.

If she's BPD, I guarantee she'll be cheating on you in a month. And then she'll be some other guy's problem.
haha, I've been doing just that for 3 months now. she is completely enamored by me, it doesn't make sense.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
although, nvm, she kissed this girl without me being there last week. i told her that i'm not gonna get in the way of her bisexuality and want her to explore it as much as possible so long as i'm there. unfortunately, she just went hysterical, started saying i'm the only one she wants, and that it was a massive mistake. threesome attempt failed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no real interest in continuing to date this girl

Which is ironically why she is drawn to you. BPDs get off on abandonment, so they choose men who are inevitably going to leave them. If the guy doesn't leave, they try to drive him away and then just leave themselves if necessary. Re-experiencing traumatic childhood abandonment is the point of her existence.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Which is ironically why she is drawn to you. BPDs get off on abandonment, so they choose men who are inevitably going to leave them. If the guy doesn't leave, they try to drive him away and then just leave themselves if necessary. Re-experiencing traumatic childhood abandonment is the point of her existence.
I kind of want to hurt this girl yet I'm afraid of the backlash. Last week, when I basically broke up with her (but then made up 8 hours later), she came running out to my car sobbing as I left. I don't want her ****ing my best friend/wingman with NPD. I feel as if this is an inevitability at this point, though. I'm gonna lose my best friend to this girl and this is the main reason I haven't broken up with her yet. I've wanted to break up with her ever since I first ****ed her. I knew she was completely bat**** insane.

I wish I never brought this c you n t into my life.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, as an example of how much of a rotten ***** this girl is, she jokingly (as if you can joke about this) said I have "daddy issues" when my dad died a few weeks ago. What a rotten creature.

A

Aazman

snowdog- i think BPD stands for Bipolar Disorder.

I didn't know it's so common. I've only met one girl that is like that, but it wasn't clinically confirmed.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

To the OP- read BibleBelt's words and believe.
The point here is that you can't just breakup with a BPD woman because the breakup itself triggers all manner of demons in her. If you dump her she will soon draw you back in with the sweetest sex of all until you are hooked and landed, and then her crazy shyte will re-emerge because her fear of intimacy will drive her towards another breakup. So she starts to act badly, cheats, lies, picks fights, insults or humiliates you to create drama and an eventual separation ...Soon after you breakup with her again she will feel the pain of 'abandonment' and then she will reel you back in again - and the cycle repeats . Remember this - sex is a BPD woman's weapon of choice.
Unless you really enjoy sex with a wackjob on a rollercoaster, you need to do what ever you have to do to remove this creature from your life.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction guys
BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder.
its similar symptom presentation as in Bipolar Disorder, but BPD is more intense, unstable, chaotic, impulsive, violent, manipulative, fears of abandonment, suicide manipulation attempts and suicide attempts, irritable, feelings of emptiness, low self esteem, thinks black and white, loves you today, hates you tomorrow, and can become psychotic like under stress

so if you tell her you gonna leave her, be ready for hell.

weekender

Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
My BPD is somewhat friends with a bunch of my friends. Most of the dudes just want to **** her, I don't think any of my female friends actually like her and a lot of the dudes realize she's insane. Her best friend's dad is a professor that I work with.

She's the vengeful kind of girl when it comes to breakups, unfortunately. With the beginning of the semester quickly approaching, I have no real interest in continuing to date this girl as she's a manipulative b1tch who needs a bf-psychiatrist in order to have a relationship.

So, what do I do? How do I let 'er down gently? Or is this even possible?

I have had the exact same problem with this girl. For a long time I wanted to break up with my ex but she would say things like "so-and-so broke up today, I hope we never break up, I honestly don't know what I would do, probably cut myself", etc. Looking back now, I think she was bluffing. Anyways, what I did is I took my time away from her, so she'd constantly yell on the phone about not giving her enough time and to which I tell her "we'll talk when you are in a better mood". Me spending less and less time with her had gotten her extremely psychotic, we broke up once, she found another dude they went out and made out. That was my window to fully leave. She did try to get back at me by telling people things I told her about my private life and my friends private lives. She still contacts me using a private number and doesn't say anything.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
To the OP- read BibleBelt's words and believe.
The point here is that you can't just breakup with a BPD woman because the breakup itself triggers all manner of demons in her. If you dump her she will soon draw you back in with the sweetest sex of all until you are hooked and landed, and then her crazy shyte will re-emerge because her fear of intimacy will drive her towards another breakup. So she starts to act badly, cheats, lies, picks fights, insults or humiliates you to create drama and an eventual separation ...Soon after you breakup with her again she will feel the pain of 'abandonment' and then she will reel you back in again - and the cycle repeats . Remember this - sex is a BPD woman's weapon of choice.
Unless you really enjoy sex with a wackjob on a rollercoaster, you need to do what ever you have to do to remove this creature from your life.

pipe007 said:
Correction guys
BPD stands for Borderline Personality Disorder.
its similar symptom presentation as in Bipolar Disorder, but BPD is more intense, unstable, chaotic, impulsive, violent, manipulative, fears of abandonment, suicide manipulation attempts and suicide attempts, irritable, feelings of emptiness, low self esteem, thinks black and white, loves you today, hates you tomorrow, and can become psychotic like under stress

so if you tell her you gonna leave her, be ready for hell.
Jesus f*cking Christ on a horse.

That sh*t is crazy.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Nobody likes a wise guy.
Snowdog I don't think either of us can really say that lol

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The point here is that you can't just breakup with a BPD woman because the breakup itself triggers all manner of demons in her.
I knew Jophil would get to it before I did.
You don't break up with them. Because even if you do, they'll find a way for you to take them back and then destroy piece by piece... of your soul.

If you dump her she will soon draw you back in with the sweetest sex of all until you are hooked and landed, and then her crazy shyte will re-emerge because her fear of intimacy will drive her towards another breakup. So she starts to act badly, cheats, lies, picks fights, insults or humiliates you to create drama and an eventual separation ...Soon after you breakup with her again she will feel the pain of 'abandonment' and then she will reel you back in again - and the cycle repeats . Remember this - sex is a BPD woman's weapon of choice.
Just introduce her to the horniest friend you have, which is probably the guy you like the least.

Unfortunately, you might have to "Release the Kraken" on someone else.
With BPD's it doesn't matter how you act, they are a boomerang and eventually will snap right back around to you, whether you dump them or they dump you.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Nobody likes a wise guy.
Chill, dude :). I didn't intend to be condescending with my comment, 'twas just some innocent sarcasm.

Reaction score
Why? I heard the sex is crazy ....JP op, good luck lol. Think you might have to go the "horniest friend you have" route. Release the Kraken!

lmao