How do you deal with disrespectful b!tches?

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a manly way to deal with them?

You know these girls who say whatever they want because they know that guys can't hit them. What do you say to them? How do you deal with them?

I prefer just ignoring them but it feels like someone needs to put them in their place, without cheap shotting them.

Suggestions?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before immigrating to America, one of my good friends grew up on the streets of Honduras. From a young age he was indoctrinated into street fights and gangs, later went on to join the Honduran army. This guy is a true Alpha male in the way he carries himself and commands respect. He could beat the living p!ss out of nearly anyone, but he's also one of the nicest, most polite, and likable gentleman I've known.

His wife oozes respect for him, and one day we started talking about women and respect (and he has slept with over 100 women so I value his opinion). He simply told me, "whenever my wife says or does something that I find disrespectful, I pull her aside and tell her 'Look, you said or did _____ and I don't appreciate it. Please don't do it again'.

It really got me wondering how necessary all these withdraw attention no contact games really are.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always championed calling a girl out on her misbehavior. Ignoring her by itself, IMO, is weak and she really doesn't learn from it because she usually cannot even comprehend why she's being ignored.

Sometimes I'll do the back-turn, ignore her for a while, and then when she finally catches on that something is wrong, tell her why her behavior is not acceptable. For me, that's what teaches them and usually prevents repeat transgressions of my law.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first instinct was always to call them out. I'm naturally outgoing and not shy, so putting the girl in her place with rhetoric would seem to fit the pattern.

However, I recently learned that freezing a disrespectful girl out could speak even more loudly. As I mentioned before, I'm talkative, so me going completely silent comes as a major shock. Additionally, it's good for you as well. Not forcing interaction with disrespectful girls will get them out of your mind and will allow you to focus on more well-behaved women.

I present this answer based on a recent and ongoing field report. A HB I know behaved rather disrespectfully. I was done trying to "correct" her (calling her out) and giving a sh*t about her antics, so I shut down. For several weeks, I have not called, texted or begun any sort of conversation with her. My friends saw what I was doing and took the same stance. Tonight, we ran into each other at a bar (apparently she texted my friend asking where we were) and while I was cordial and behaved normally, I did not fall into her attention-seeking trap. I went back to spend time with my friends and that was the night.

HB is probably expecting me to send a text tomorrow. It's not happening due to the prior disrespect.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Handle female rudeness gracefully" - Louis and Copeland, 2000.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This all depends on the situation and what the disrespect is

Women who disrespect men do not respect them....that's why they disrespect them in the first place

So, if they think of a guy as a piece of sh!t.....they will teat him like a turd

If you try to call them out on it or do anything about it....the chicks won't care

Why would they care when they don't respect you?....women don't care about the men they don't respect....so they won't care what you say or what you try to do!!

If a chick respects you....but does something disrespectful.....all you have to do is give her a look....she will know that she fvcked up....if not, let her know what she did was wrong and she will know not to do it again

If chicks are disrespecting you just for the hell of it...they don't view you a man....you are low value and mean nothing to them....so your actions will not matter....they won't take you very seriously anyway

If this is happening often.....then you need to make some positive improvements with yourself

What are these chicks actually doing to you to cause disrespect?

Danger said:
This is easy.....

When they are rude to you, you destroy their ego. You make them cry endlessly.

A girl is a b1tch to you for no reason? Make sure to toss a twinkie at her the next time you see her and say "you looked hungry".

I did $hit like this throughout my early years and guys and girls loved it. I had many say to me "Danger, one thing I really respect about you is that you don't tolerate $hit....from anyone.".

If girls say something disrespectful to you, you go for the jugular. How? Destroy their self-esteem. Insinuate over and over and over again that they are fat and worthless. They truly deserve nothing less.

I disagree with this

The women you mentioned had some level of respect for you.....because they admitted it to you....for other men, women have no respect...so this won't work

In order to adopt the correct DJ mind set along with a strong inner self.....you shouldn't give a sh!t what a woman may/may not think of you......when you stoop down to their level.....that shows that you do care....and you open yourself up for more abuse

These chicks shouldn't matter to you anyway.....so don't get down to their level.....you shouldn't care about people who are unimportant to you....that is what these chicks should be....not important

Last edited:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You don't.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
:yes:

Just ignore her and pretend she is invisible. Don't waist a moment on such low quality crap.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if a chick cheats on you or disrespects you, you have to thank her, she just proved to you that you are not a man and she felt it was okay doing it. How you react doesn't mean anything, it should not happen in the first place.

Best way to deal with it is to work on yourself.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite response to overt female cvntetry is: "You're all class baby, all class"
Sends them fvcking mental.