How do you become high status/respected

Jimmtl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a realy shy guy and i would never get out of my shell until i discovered some of the communities products.
Since then ive become much more social and borderline "dancing monkey guy"
and well this is almost a miricle for a guy like me , but now that im pretty good socialy i wanna work on my character and the way people percieve me.
I can get along with anyone pretty fast but what i noticed is that im not realy seen as a "high status guy". I tend to get realy reactive when im around high status people(the whole fake smiling/laughing too much etc)
So how can i work on this(becoming more chilled out and relaxed) without reverting back to my old days of being shy and aloof?
btw the whole "stop worrying about being respeced and you'l get it obviously hasnt worked for me now that i look back at the last 6months or so.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym, high status people respect muscle.

TKool

Don Juan
Reaction score
ATP said:
Go to the gym, high status people respect muscle.
The stupidest reply ever.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually BE something. Be the ladys man,be a high income guy,etc. This isn't something you can read about. A high value man has to BE,DO then have. SO you need to BE an actor,DO the acting,then you HAVE the status.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually BE something. Be the ladys man,be a high income guy,etc. This isn't something you can read about. A high value man has to BE,DO then have. SO you need to BE an actor,DO the acting,then you HAVE the status.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimmtl said:
I used to be a realy shy guy and i would never get out of my shell until i discovered some of the communities products.
Since then ive become much more social and borderline "dancing monkey guy"
and well this is almost a miricle for a guy like me , but now that im pretty good socialy i wanna work on my character and the way people percieve me.
I can get along with anyone pretty fast but what i noticed is that im not realy seen as a "high status guy". I tend to get realy reactive when im around high status people(the whole fake smiling/laughing too much etc)
So how can i work on this(becoming more chilled out and relaxed) without reverting back to my old days of being shy and aloof?
btw the whole "stop worrying about being respeced and you'l get it obviously hasnt worked for me now that i look back at the last 6months or so.
To be high status, stop seeking approval from other people and become comfortable with who you are.

If you don't like who you are, you must FIRST ACCEPT YOURSELF, only then can you SUCCESSFULLY CHANGE.

If you're coming from a mindset that lowers your value you will act congruently with your mindset.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is important for all your ambitions, not just the ladies.

The first and best way to do this, is to have a high-status career. sodbuster knows about this, he's a dentist. I have started a practice in my area, I will soon have my face on billboards, and people respect my ambition. I have also attained more status by rising in the Masons. Now, I am also working to found a chapter of the Young Professionals in my home county and the next. This will provide me with more networking, more business, more status, more opportunities to meet women, etc.

Do you see? Get out there and be a leader in the community, such men are rare as most are content to live under a rock. I hold a mental image of myself on a horse, yelling "forward!" to a disorganized rabble.

The money isn't bad either:cool: