how do u get good at kino?

Xetsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can get a girl laughing, bust her balls and such but when itcomes to kino it just seems so unnatural . iwould like some advice more than just do it, cause everytime i kino it feels forced and needy

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start small.
Like if your walking with a girl in the hall and then enter a classroom, place your hand on her lower back and guide her in first, with you following behind. This should feel 100% natural to do.

Or when you wish to greet a girl you know but her back is turned to you, walk up to her and place both your hands on her shoulders followed by a "hey whatsup"

You ask for a penceil in class, touch her hand slightly as you take it from her.

Small things like that is what you need to start with. This is something you need to practice, get confortable with, and get down, because kino displays many attractive attrubutes to a girl.

Its a must.

Start doing these things to the girls you are most confortable with.

Oh and another thing, touching shouldnt be seen as weird or unnatural. Society discurages it wrongfully because of a few weirdos out there. But its human nature to touch and feel. We may depend on sight the most, we are very visual creatures, but touching goes deeper than sight can go, it makes a subconcsious bond with the person.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it too much or with people who aren't comfortable with it though... this is mostly for lower back and sensitive areas like that. When I have a bit to drink and i'm a bit notorious for going all out on the kino with everyone unless i try not to, and some girls get a bit wierded out by it.

Reaction score
A rule of thumb: If you are going to do kino and you feel uncomfortable or feel it is unnatural, don't do it. If you are uneasy she will feel uneasy.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule of thumb would rather be: do it nonetheless, as you're never going to learn it by shying away!

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
The rule of thumb would rather be: do it nonetheless, as you're never going to learn it by shying away!
i agree with huffman, its something you need to learn. Start off small, the girl will be attracted to it even if you feel like your being a creeper or whatever. Work your way up to the bigger things.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are having trouble starting; shoulders, arms, and upper back are the least controversial spots. Also, just watch the naturals and see what they do. I learned kino from watching a girl at my school talk to her friends and she would constantly reach out and touch peoples arms to make a point.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice practice practice. Like anything in life. Reading will only help so much. Be prepared to make mistakes.